Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 0 morgan 0
    Just cuz im 16 doesnt mean i dont do fuck all,
    Weren't you 15 in your last post? Was it your bday or something in the last few hours?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I love how little kids go online and claim they pay for all their shits. "HEY! I HAVE A JOB AND I PAY FOR EVERYTHING I BUY!!!!" "MY PARENTS NEVER BOUGHT ME SHIT!!! I'M THE ONE WHOS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING!!!" And it goes on and on. Reality check people, reality check.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by VampHuntD

Weren't you 15 in your last post? Was it your bday or something in the last few hours?
    actually it was about a week and afew days cuz this is an old thread?

Yeah i admit a couple of years ago my parents payed for my what then was an amazing pc soething i could of never afforded at that age, but since then i have chucked the old slow components, saved up moiney and bought it i worked and earned it like ever other motherfucker out there, yet that still doesnt give other people the right to think they are better... like my pc 800mhz P3 with GF2 820mb ram... i coukld quite easily go to my bank and take out a load and by a new pc costing a bomb more than most people would ever consider paying for a pc, yet i have other things to think about , University fees, a Car, A house!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I honestly can't believe some of the shit that's being spewed in this thread. I'll try to address the problems in a logical order.

hehe sorry jsut find it funny people posting links so people can actually "buy" this stuff...

Remember people try before you buy!!!
    You, sir, need to SOD THE FUCK OFF. It's people like you that really give the scene a horrible image. Someone decides to post a link so that we can all get a good deal and do the proper (legal) thing, and you fucking mock him? I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be banned from these forums right now.

[BJust cuz im 16 doesnt mean i dont do fuck all, infact ive probably helped out in the scene (i say that but its a dodgy term to use as people use it for different things) morethan 90% of the morons who are on here... the other 10% i know are respected people unlike some dicks who think because they post here afew times a day and have a title next to thier name that they are uBBER lEEt and that they own everyone else. I nkow there are people who here who rarely post yet are big contributers to the scene yet its dumb fucks like you who wouldnt think like that and yet persist to think they are better than other people.
    [/B]
    Wow. Another golden gem of genius from you. HOLY SHIT THANK YOU MORGAN FOR RUNNING THE ENTIRE WAREZ SCENE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING SUCH A WONDERFUL WAREZ MONKEY! Here's an idea: get a real fucking job. Have you noticed that this is the GAMES forum? Nobody gives a fuck how much you've contributed to a scene.

BTW i pay for my own cable line, my own computer upgrades and my own life i get by buying what i can and would i give a fuck if my parents bought me a computer...
    Dude, you must be Uncle Moneybags and shit. I mean, your own cable line, computer upgrades, and your social life? Holy shit dude, that must cost you, what, like 60 bucks a month?

im not a kid im 16
    ROFL. You're a fucking kid, STFU.

Originally posted by Civic-SiR
    Fro dosen't understand something. I'm 16 AND YES I HAVE JOB
    Congradulations. Now shut the fuck up.

However, why i would wanna go out and make money just to give it to some retarded fucking company ie: blizzard who thinks they have the right to spy on people.
    Oh, I don't know, mabye because YOU'RE PLAYING THEIR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES? I mean, I'm totally not sure about that one. Oh, and pirating becuase you don't like blizzard knowing how badly your computer sucks is the worst excuse I've ever heard.

You support them all you want, i dont give a fuck there's better things to spend your money on. If you wanna blow it on something that's free go for it.
    See, that's another misconception. It's not free. It costs $37.90 ($30.44 if you're a subscriber!). Let me guess what you're spending your hard earned McDonald's paycheck on. Does it rhyme with "riced out Civic?"

um, no. Back in the starcraft days, they acually looked at people's computers to see if the game was pirated.
    Shame on them for trying to turn a profit. Shame on them for trying to stop illegal activity. Shame on you, Blizzard.

Right now i got 80 bucks in my bank account, money is tight and buying software is out of the question.
    Yeah, sounds real tight. Here's an idea. Don't buy software, don't play software.

i coukld quite easily go to my bank and take out a load and by a new pc costing a bomb more than most people would ever consider paying for a pc, yet i have other things to think about , University fees, a Car, A house!!!!!
    Yeah. Cause you don't go to school for another two years. And your parents will pay for that anyway. And if you honestly plan on going to college with a good car... Yeah. A house? Fuck off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by afropik
    I honestly can't believe some of the shit that's being spewed in this thread. I'll try to address the problems in a logical order.

You, sir, need to SOD THE FUCK OFF. It's people like you that really give the scene a horrible image. Someone decides to post a link so that we can all get a good deal and do the proper (legal) thing, and you fucking mock him? I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be banned from these forums right now.

Wow. Another golden gem of genius from you. HOLY SHIT THANK YOU MORGAN FOR RUNNING THE ENTIRE WAREZ SCENE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING SUCH A WONDERFUL WAREZ MONKEY! Here's an idea: get a real fucking job. Have you noticed that this is the GAMES forum? Nobody gives a fuck how much you've contributed to a scene.

Dude, you must be Uncle Moneybags and shit. I mean, your own cable line, computer upgrades, and your social life? Holy shit dude, that must cost you, what, like 60 bucks a month?

ROFL. You're a fucking kid, STFU.

Congradulations. Now shut the fuck up.

Oh, I don't know, mabye because YOU'RE PLAYING THEIR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES? I mean, I'm totally not sure about that one. Oh, and pirating becuase you don't like blizzard knowing how badly your computer sucks is the worst excuse I've ever heard.

See, that's another misconception. It's not free. It costs $37.90 ($30.44 if you're a subscriber!). Let me guess what you're spending your hard earned McDonald's paycheck on. Does it rhyme with "riced out Civic?"

Shame on them for trying to turn a profit. Shame on them for trying to stop illegal activity. Shame on you, Blizzard.

Yeah, sounds real tight. Here's an idea. Don't buy software, don't play software.

Yeah. Cause you don't go to school for another two years. And your parents will pay for that anyway. And if you honestly plan on going to college with a good car... Yeah. A house? Fuck off.
    You wanna know what i think i think this is getting out of hand if any of you noticed i didnt say NOT TO BUY the software i even said "haha" cuz i was laughing about it all i said was try before you buy...

and what i think about you well by looking at your profile i see your only a year older than me, you have probably jsut finished your GCSE's or what ever shit you do in Pennsylvania and you wanna know what, i bet you failed your GCSE's aint got a job, get all your cash from your parents, havent got much of a future.... that would explain your moodyness, amount of time wasted flaming us. Why diont you ask your mummy daddy for some cash go out get a pr0stitute lose your virginity and maybe try and find a girlfriend and a job..... then maybe you will lighten up and not take the world so seriously

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default anyway

anyway im tired of hereing about a stupid psot i made almost 2 months ago......

Thanks
    Karma Level

actually it was about a week and afew days cuz this is an old thread?

Yeah i admit a couple of years ago my parents payed for my what then was an amazing pc soething i could of never afforded at that age, but since then i have chucked the old slow components, saved up moiney and bought it i worked and earned it like ever other motherfucker out there, yet that still doesnt give other people the right to think they are better... like my pc 800mhz P3 with GF2 820mb ram... i coukld quite easily go to my bank and take out a load and by a new pc costing a bomb more than most people would ever consider paying for a pc, yet i have other things to think about , University fees, a Car, A house!!!!!
    Wait you actually thought I cared when your Bady was? Here's a new word for you: Sarcasm. Go look that up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

and what i think about you well by looking at your profile i see your only a year older than me, you have probably jsut finished your GCSE's or what ever shit you do in Pennsylvania and you wanna know what, i bet you failed your GCSE's aint got a job, get all your cash from your parents, havent got much of a future.... that would explain your moodyness, amount of time wasted flaming us. Why diont you ask your mummy daddy for some cash go out get a pr0stitute lose your virginity and maybe try and find a girlfriend and a job..... then maybe you will lighten up and not take the world so seriously
    Hmm. Wrong again. Actually, I just finished my CCNA classes, but I havn't taken the certification test yet. Need to study more. On the note of getting all my cash from my parents, fuck off. I've been holding down a steady job since 13, and over the last two summers I've been doing an unpaid internship. I'd like to think I've got a pretty good future, but now that I've read your post, I realize that my life is completely worthless and I should never try to ever become sucessful in life. Thank you for bringing me to the light, Morgan.

Oh, finally, on the whole "taking life seriously" note, it's a pretty common trait in mature adults. Mabye in a few decades, once the trust fund runs out, you'll understand what I mean.

Thanks
    Karma Level

is this ISOnews? pfft, buying is overrated.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Fro
    what's funny about it? not everyone here is a jobless 14 year old living in their parents basement with no disposable income constantly posting threads asking which videocard is the best when they need to convicne their parents what new hardware to buy
    god damn, you're a bad, mean motherfucker! you're gonna make your kids work and move out by the time they're 14 ? Why would you think a 14 year old would live in his parents basement ? Didn't your parents give you an actual bedroom in the house ?

btw, this thread has gone bad.
    also, Full House is not cool.
    No, I'm kidding. It is. Damn, those twins rock!!
    Oh no, I remembered... they suck.

See? Now we have a better subject.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yet i have other things to think about , University fees, a Car, A house!!!!!
    Christ- You are 16 for fucks sake, if I were you id hold off on saving up for a house and maybe buy some friends.....

BTW afropik you made my day man, my exact thoughts on this thread

Thanks
    Karma Level

i bet you failed your GCSE's aint got a job, get all your cash from your parents, havent got much of a future.... that would explain your moodyness, amount of time wasted flaming us. Why diont you ask your mummy daddy for some cash go out get a pr0stitute lose your virginity and maybe try and find a girlfriend and a job..... then maybe you will lighten up and not take the world so seriously
    Well it seems you have the most replies on this thread

BTW- That was the worst comeback i have heard all month

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by FenixTxD

Well it seems you have the most replies on this thread

BTW- That was the worst comeback i have heard all month
    sorry to dissapoint, like i said im fed up of this thread... cuz its gotten out of hand..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12