Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Pretty or Not?

Thanks
    Karma Level

she ain't pretty, she's pretty damn ugly though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Guys, there is a very simple and sad explanation for all these guys bashing the girls in the pictures: Most of them are teenagers that do not have a girlfriend and use the excuse of "having high standards" to explain why they are alone.
    Those girls are fine. They are not models but from the pictures I did see, they have a decent body and a face above average. I would go out with them anytime.
    Now, the guys in those pictures are a WHOLE different story. They are butt ugly
    These are, as someone mentioned, regular pictures of regular people. Even movie stars look bad in that kind of scenario.
    I know what ugly girls look like and those girls are not it.
    Some of you should come back to the real world once in a while.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by HumanClay
    The TRULY funny thing about this thread is that 95% of you are 13 year-old dorks that can't get *ANY* girl. At least that guy has someone on his arm. Better than having his arm on his dick, isn't it?

Oh wait, what am I thinking, this is iSONEWS. Everyone here graces the pages of GQ on a monthly basis. Especially that sexy motherfucker 2MuchCoffeeMan. His dilated pupils, caffeine-jitters, general annoying personality, horrible coffee bean breath, and looks comparable to a bowel movement (with corn!) are sooooo dreamy.

The girl is an average girl. Unless you're an above-average guy (which you all believe yourselves to be, apparently), you should be happy with yourself. Beauty isn't just on the outside. If it were, you're all going to die lonely as fuck.
    http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/im...hed-hit-it.jpg

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/im...y/idhitit3.jpg

Thanks
    Karma Level

these ppl must come from german...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by no respect
    these ppl must come from german...
    nah, texas really...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eXistenZi
    http://www.sociablerabbitry.com/prom...1-0162_IMG.JPG

omg

this is one of the most pathetic things EVER
    ive shot cum that looks better than that
    NO

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is fucking hilarious, thaz all I gotta say

and they are FUCKING UGLY!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I see all of these people being insensitive and rude, and I think 'That girls isn't ugly or anything.' In that sense your behaviour appauls me.

On the other hand, I opened that young lady's site, to view some of her 'rants' and I see that all this insensitivity and rudeness may not actually be out of place. The ideals she expresses don't exactly fit in with my thinking, so I must say, NOW, I find her to be under-average-looking. Keeping in mind she was never hot in the first place.

G'Day

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by WolF
    So: Barfor, HumanClay, Vladipussy and all the other we are still waiting for you guys to post your pics.
    Why exactly?
    I am more than willing to post one of me if I can be given a good reason to. Just one little reason? So many people have been telling me to post one, but can't say why I have to.
    And because I think she is ugly is not a good reason to.

Originally posted by outerheaven
    Now, the guys in those pictures are a WHOLE different story. They are butt ugly
    Bollocks. The guys are good looking. No, better than that. They are quite nice actually. You are just pretending the reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you have very high standards. Or is this not the case? And your similar point about people not liking the girl seems a little silly now.

Why can so many people not accept that I think she is ugly and that no amount of arguing/flaming/name calling is going to change my opinion?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Barf0r
    Why can so many people not accept that I think she is ugly and that no amount of arguing/flaming/name calling is going to change my opinion?
    hey i can accept that because everybody has different taste..so its up to each and everyone to think whatever they wish...i just dont like how people do it...first that guy posts her pictures and webpage here..without her knowing it probably...and then a bunch of people throws insults and horrible unnecessary things around here.

I mean ...how many of you have a mother for example...i bet most of you do...and i also think most of you think your mother is ugly..but that doesnt mean you say mommy you are such a ugly fuckin disgusting bitch you make me wanna throw up...you just dont do that so plz dont do it to others either.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by BuBBeN
    I mean ...how many of you have a mother for example...i bet most of you do...and i also think most of you think your mother is ugly..but that doesnt mean you say mommy you are such a ugly fuckin disgusting bitch you make me wanna throw up...you just dont do that so plz dont do it to others either.
    That is totally different.
    The whole point of the thread was for us to say if we though the girl was pretty or not. Hence the title of the thread. I thought she was ugly. That doesn't mean that if I saw her in the street I would run up to her and start telling her how ugly she is.
    But if I was asked my opinion (like in this thread) then I would give it. As I have done.

There is nothing cruel about saying she is ugly. It would be cruel, however, if I starting telling her how ugly she was for no reason. Like in your mother example.

The thread was all about opinions. Nothing cruel about that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I spoke to Meg Kasinskya (aim: TheBlondSaysSo) again. My impression of her hasn't changed at all. She's your average looking (more or less) teen of eastern european descent who has somewhat of an inferiority complex when it comes to her looks--but hey, she loves doing a lot of guy things: playing video games, and she has no aversion to doing oral (not on uncircumcised guys though ), so i say she has quite a few very very likable qualities.

I knew a polish girl in high school with a nice body, she had a great ass and big tits, but she was just, well, UGLY, and it's sad she would beat herself up over it all the time. Like Meg, she was into all sorts of guy things.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Barf0r

Why exactly?
    I am more than willing to post one of me if I can be given a good reason to. Just one little reason? So many people have been telling me to post one, but can't say why I have to.
    And because I think she is ugly is not a good reason to.
    Just because you act like a moron, and to see if you are 13 years old (that's what most of us are thinking atm no ?)
    But I m sure you will never have the balls to post your real pic (I m sure that if you post a pic, you will take someone else picture saying that you, fucking geek)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by BuBBeN

if she was half as ugly as those girls i have seen posted in this thread, i would call her a "ugly fuckin disgusting bitch" but my mom ain't even close to those freaks, so I won't call her that, and you automatically call your mom ugly, even how good looking she might be, it's disgusting to call your mom beautiful besides when people who are 50+ NO ONE is good looking, not that I have seen so far that is...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a
    besides when people who are 50+ NO ONE is good looking, not that I have seen so far that is...
    Two Words: Sophia Loren.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Manyiu

Two Words: Sophia Loren.
    one word: nope

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a
    if she was half as ugly as those girls i have seen posted in this thread, i would call her a "ugly fuckin disgusting bitch" but my mom ain't even close to those freaks, so I won't call her that, and you automatically call your mom ugly, even how good looking she might be, it's disgusting to call your mom beautiful besides when people who are 50+ NO ONE is good looking, not that I have seen so far that is...

the point is not if you think they are ugly or not...the point is not if your mother looks good or not...the point isnt that older people generally doesnt look good..the point is whatever the fuck you think about people you never should be rude, mean and impolite for no reason..you are free to think they are ugly and whatever..but these responses here from people who hide behind computer screens and throws out font size 50 bold text BWHAHAHAh ugly disgusting bitch whatever..these people makes me sick....especially when the girl actually isnt so ugly as you all say..if you think this girl is so ugly then you must go out even less than i do which directly undermines all your talk about having a "life".

And dont even try to make me believe you would call your mother things like that because i dont believe you would..nobody in their right mind would do that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A 5.

Thanks
    Karma Level

When people on isonews think you're ugly, you must be a fucking ogre.

Thanks
    Karma Level

kms, i think its the opposite. i mean decent looking girls get shit ratings here. people are allowed to have their own opinions, but some people have very high standards. if they can get girls like that more power to them, but it occurs to me that most of us here are normal, average looking people, and thus we stay in our leagues.

on a side note that chinese one got a face thats been smashed with a baseball bat a few times.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast