Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by linnx88

It's 1 CD bud, the 2nd CD is purely for the map building software(forgot what it was called), the game itself is only ONE cd. If you wanna compare shitty games like Prince of Qin as to good games and their size ratios, take Warcraft 3, 1 CD- a dozen stunning movies, decent gfx, good voice acting and as i've said, all on 1 cd.

Qin SUCKS, but it did make me wanna order chinese food.
    LMAO Warcraft 3 sux. Its a fucking ordinary fantasy strategy, which is boring as fuck after 2 weeks of online play. I bought it and I not even played it for a week now. An guess what? I not missed it heh.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 407 megs of WAV sound?!

I like the game... but...

Why would there be 407 megs of wave files installed? Wouldn't a single resource file with 128k, or even 192k mp3 format files archived within save a lot of space? Like a whole CD's worth?

And, what's with the freaking CROW in Yangzhou?!! JESUS! I wish I had a shotgun mod so I could blast the annoying, crowing bastard! I basically muted the whole experience in town!

AND... maybe it's just me, but I keep trying to get into "The Hun Barracks", but I keep getting turned away. "It's so dangerous north of the Great Wall... Better go when you have more experience." WTF?!?! I have killed dozens of wolves west of the gate, and they are tough too. I'm at level 7. Even if I need to be at a higher level, what is with having to level up 3+ times to move on? CHRIST!

Hop

Thanks
    Karma Level

Am I the only one who has trouble running the game? Noone had any trouble at all??? I still cant play it, but why could I run the demo without any problems...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123