Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

A man who was arrested as a major terrorism suspect after the 11 September attacks and has been held in custody ever since has told the BBC that he was beaten and held for months without legal representation.

fucking wow, nothing but heresay. fuck bbc for printing this bullshit story, no credibility besides what he said, no proof at all, im sure prison wasnt fun for him, but i highly doubt he got beaten, just a ploy for sympathy, way to take the bait! fucking idiots.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default bkeh

You know how it's done in russia? In russia they fuck you over until you're missing teeth and never ever in your sorry piss life will you forget that experience, you get fucking knocked with the chair beaten by 3 guys until you just sit there and cry..my dad was an investigator he told me some horror stories. How else besides torture do you make a man spill his beans? What if they didn't push him far enough for him to snap completely? and he does have a plan? Don't be so naive..interrigations don't occur around a nice wooden table with candles and dinner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It wasn't some random guy, you fuckers act like there's a room full of guys who sit in an office and pull out Arabic namres out of the phonebook, then go to the guys house and take him away. You people need to learn how to think critically, not just go, "Oh, it's the US those bastards are wrong".

UK police held me over 2 weeks with no food and they took turns kicking me in the aquare of my back on saturdays just for "kicks"

Someone run my story. My name is Shaharazod Motabid

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think they randomly grabbed him..he probably knew one of the doods, or his name was mentioned by one of the other guys..it wasn't like they just said arab on street come here we gonna beat the shit out of you. They monitor arab communities..funny they hate american but still live here...you all heard about the retard bitch who wanted to have her license taken with her clothes covering face? WTF..get out of this country u stupid consirators

Thanks
    Karma Level

Err...Arent we all just forgetting the facts surrounding this case?

Fact 1 : He has NOT been charged with ANYTHING

Fact 2 : He has had no chance to refute any charges against him.

Fact 3 : He has had NO legal representation because they havent charged him with anything

Fact 4 : John Ashcroft is setting up to form "prison camps" to hold American citizens (yeah you heard me right) indefinitely if the are "suspected" of having terrorists ties. http://rense.com/general28/asah.htm

This isnt Russia. This isnt England. We arent at war with a nation (not yet, but Iraq's next). We are at war with ourselves. You cannot hold people without any proof,evidence or charges and then scream afoul about the evils of other countries. You cannot decimate civil liberties, then cry out how the Afghan people have no rights due to the Al-Queda.

Bush once said : "If you are not with us, then you are against us". Well then Mr.Bush, how about the American terror attacks that destroyed Nigeria? How about the US threats to NATO that its armies cannot be held responsible for war crimes? How about the fact that US financed the Iraqi attack on Baghdad? How about the fact that the US governement is spying and crushing free speech among its own citizens under the cover of "war on terrorism"? Hmmm, Nazi Germany anyone? By all definitions if you are with us folks..then you sure as hell better be terrorists cause our government's actions are not the actions of a benevolent superpower.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by freefall1
    Err...Arent we all just forgetting the facts surrounding this case?

Fact 1 : He has NOT been charged with ANYTHING

Fact 2 : He has had no chance to refute any charges against him.

Fact 3 : He has had NO legal representation because they havent charged him with anything

Fact 4 : John Ashcroft is setting up to form "prison camps" to hold American citizens (yeah you heard me right) indefinitely if the are "suspected" of having terrorists ties. http://rense.com/general28/asah.htm

Good to see some people grasping the actual issue at hand, sadly too many people seem to be blinded here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol he had to sleep on a urine soaked matress! How did the urine get on it in the first place? Stupid arabs they really have no intelligence over there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol i love how bbc has no evidence except this guys words that shows how intelligent bbc is in going by peoples word.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok..2Muchcoffeeman..You are a little out of touch. We ARE at war:

80,000 total American troops have been deployed in the United States (within our borders) to handle "national security". Police state anyone?

Over 200,000 soldiers are currently mobilizing for attack on Iraq, and thats just the "official" number. John Ashcroft is calling for immediate attack on Iraq (but of course, he will stay home, while American kids who cant even buy beer get killed in a Zionist War).

The Pro Israel PAC are all over Washington rallying for war. You dont think they have power? They voted in half our Congress. Read some of the real news instead of the bureaucratic propaganda CNN feeds us everyday.

You dont think we are at War? Think again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If some fucker detainedfor having terrorist links mentions a name of some other arab that lived next to him, i want that dood squeezed until he bursts information out his anus. If he isn't a criminal then why is he being interrigated. Honestly they don't just pull names out of their ass. I want to laugh at you so hard when and if that dood does some shit to usa so i can laugh and say I told you so. iT's all the medias fault, they need to shut up sometimes. Some things should be kept out of public eye. If they all sat down nicely in all investigation cases, eating a nice ewarm dinner then they'd solve exactly .9 % of their cases. It's making the person suffer and crack which makes em spill...i don't care what media says..if he was interrigate means one of his conspirator buddies said his name.

Thanks
    Karma Level

John Ashcroft is calling for immediate attack on Iraq (but of course, he will stay home, while American kids who cant even buy beer get killed in a Zionist War).
    what zionist war are you talking about?

Thanks
    Karma Level

coffeeman is getting flamed pretty hard

Thanks
    Karma Level

80,000 total American troops have been deployed in the United States (within our borders) to handle "national security". Police state anyone?
    On our borders. The border patrol is so under funded and crappy they need the help of American troops.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If this was canada they would disband the entire prison system. That's what they did to the Car after the somalian incident.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by 2MuchC0ffeeMan
    i don't see the problem.
    Mr. T said the same thing to you after he raped your ass.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eclypsecl

If he isn't a criminal then why is he being interrigated.

iT's all the medias fault, they need to shut up sometimes.

Some things should be kept out of public eye.

Great. No wonder the world is going straight down the shitter.

Thanks
    Karma Level

New York Times Article

You have to register (free) to read it. I'll quote a few key parts for the lazy ones.

Title:Court Backs Open Deportation Hearings in Terror Cases

The federal appeals court in Cincinnati declared yesterday that the Bush administration acted unlawfully in holding hundreds of deportation hearings in secret based only on the government's assertion that the people involved may have links to terrorism.

"Democracies die behind closed doors," wrote Judge Damon J. Keith for the unanimous three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. The Bush administration has sought, the panel said, to place its actions "beyond public scrutiny."

"When the government begins closing doors," the panel continued, "it selectively controls information rightfully belonging to the people. Selective information is misinformation."

So much about "made up stories". A government that is systematically destroying democratic structures, and people applauding them for it. What a sad world we live in indeed.

Edit: Articles by others about this:

Secret U.S. Deportation Hearings Ruled Illegal --> LA Times Article (have to register also (free)

US court rules against secret deportation hearings --> Guardian Article

etc.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who's to say this guy is telling the truth? Although judging from his picture, he just might be... doesn't look too healthy.

2 more years of Bush administration... what a depressing thought. I hope there's enough checks and balances to keep him at bay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12