Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cart vs F1

Thanks
    Karma Level

CDN_Merlin i kinda agree with you because there different in all ways but they should at least make things more watchable . i don't like watching 2 cars dominate the sears it's borning

LilSKi i agree with you 100% all cart needs to do is add a few more cars witch they are doing next year i think -hope cart will live because not lots support cart becasue of there not comnercialized live F1 . and F1 has more technoligy than cart but. only 2-3 cars win races abd some other lucky drivers and for the drivers it's all about $$$$$$ for F1 Cart it's mostly for driving if you dedicated with cart i wish you guys the best luck if your with me...

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1 are better than CART for cornering and CART are better than F1 for long stretch. F1 is an international sport, CART is american.

Watching CART for me is like watching NASCAR, and that's propably the most boring car races (NASCAR) i've ever seen.

So watching CART is the same. But it has change slightly now, since they've put more "real track" than the "oh-so" boring oval ones.

I went to the race in Montreal ( since I live there ) and it was way better than the F1 course we had a month before.

Now don't me wrong, I love F1 but if some are to blind to notice that it's becoming a money making business instead of races, then sorry folks.

F1, for me, is becoming to snob and boring where instead CART is gaining in popularity mainly for it's fan's approach. Hell, i was able to go back home with a CART tire, where for a F1 I would only got have one because one car lost it and and it smashed me =)

So for my opinion, an answering your question, CART and F1 are alike. Nearly the same car, different audience.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Carrera GT

zuppafly
    STFU why do you keep coming here then MORON
    i put it here because i conutines fom my other one
    Well now sissy boy... I know you're mad cause i've already told you somethings you didn't like...I won't level down this conversation cause I really don't have time to babysit...THIS IS A GAMES SECTION, NOT A CHAT SECTION don't you know? what does this have to do with games? you already started a thread about a cart games and f1 games, so stick with it if you like it, but don't come with chatting in here!

BTW: LEARN SOME ENGLISH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12