Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cart vs F1

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cart vs F1

What did you guys think about the car race in Montreal what would you watch more .do you guys like f1 or cart

Thanks
    Karma Level

f1, cart is for fucking pussies.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, F1 alllllllll the mother fucking way, Cart is for faggo's.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes I too enjoy watchin 2 red cars with a 4 minute lead going around the track. oo soo much fun!

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1 is the way to go!

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1 rules! Go Schumi!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been a die hard F1 fan for 16 years, but just recently it's been a bit naff. Too much about who's got the most money nowadays.

Thanks
    Karma Level

uhh, what the fudge does this have to do with games?!?
    post this crap elsewhere pls.

Thanks
    Karma Level

LilSKi
    so are you for Cart or F1
    Iam for cat because F1 is all about ferrari they should make all the cars the same or around so not just 2 guys win all the time

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1 is NOT about Ferrari. Whoever thinks that is wrong, and frankly speaking, an idiot.
    Within F1, you have always had a team that dominated over the others for a given period of time. Before this current period of Ferrari domination, it was McLaren-Mercedes, with Hakkinen behind the wheel. Before that, for a long time, Willams dominated the sport. In actual fact, before the current period, Ferrari have barely been a mid-ranked team. As far as I remember, it was about 30 years before Schumy's championship glory that Ferrari had any real silverware. They may have won a race or two, but not the drivers or constructor's championship.
    At the end of the day, it's not just ferrari that are on top. It's a combination of the best car, with the best driver on the track (and whoever thinks that Schumacher isn't the best driver needs their head checked. Seriously.) and the best tyres. I mean, look at Williams. They have a slightly faster car than Ferrari, but they don't have good enough drivers, good enough tyres or good enough reliability. Actually, in Juan Pablo Montoya, they DO have a fantastic driver, and once Williams fix their issues, they are more than likely to be serious challengers to Ferrari.
    Also remember that in 2004, the contracts of Schumacher, Ross Brawn, and Jean Todt will run out at Ferrari. Unless they sign new contracts, you will I think see the Ferrari-era come to an end at that point, while they rebuild the team.

Just my two cents.
    And before anyone asks... yes, I support Ferrari. And yes, I support Schumacher, but I ws supporting him during the Benetton years, and through the bad Ferrari years. The man worked VERY hard to get the team to where it is today, and you shouldn't forget that.

A.

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1 Rules

Once you catch the fever, you can't go back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1BB_guy your 100% right about that they put then 4 cars at the top like cart it's so compatived in cart thats why i like it it better i would rather watch irc than F1 because it's pritty must ferrari, bmw can compare with ferrari in the races only quilfy maybe becasue they not good running in track. i would watch F1 if the fix the series when nigel mansell and arton senna and allian prost was racing that F1 watch amazing like 6 years.when somebody watchs F1 there going to jump on the banwagging and go for ferrari i can say at least 75% of the people who watch f1 likes ferrari. i would like to Schumacher go in the minardi he wont do much better he will do alot better than the drivers now but he wont will a race look in the game gp4 i choice the minardi Got the pole was leading 45 of 65 laps and then my engine had troble they should have things like cart.

Thanks
    Karma Level

F1BB_guy i can't disagree becasue you know what your talking about but alot of these people come into auto racing and says F1 rules because Schumacher hes a great driver but what about all the other great drivers Andretti
    franchiiti, if Schumacher would come to cart i could bet you he would win only way is with his money buy the best car but he would do mucht the first year Schumacher has worked hard to get where he is. but cart does get enoght support i o know why the droped the horse power after greg moore died BECAUSE THERE WERE GOING TO FAST so they broght them down 15-35 mph to slow them down because of safty just like the F1 if you guys ever watch the early 90's f1 they were FLYING arounbd the turns thats when i watched F1

Thanks
    Karma Level

if you say Mario andretti sucks i know you don't no alot about racing

Thanks
    Karma Level

Geez Carrera GT, do i have to teach you again about F1 vs Cart and Michael's talent??? Ya know, there's a chat section for these threads, and you already talked about this once!Damn...

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dunno i think f1 is hella faster than cart. but i enjoy watching any kind of racing usually those nice import and export exotic car racing in california.

Thanks
    Karma Level

f1 is bullshit, because all depends on what card ua re driving, but cart is about skillz, all the cars are the same, so the thing is a good driver, but f1, pfft what a bullshit all depends ont he car :\

Thanks
    Karma Level

SeedOfEvil
    thanx you
    zuppafly
    STFU why do you keep coming here then MORON
    i put it here because i conutines fom my other one

Thanks
    Karma Level

Seedofevil, F1 is about being the best with the best. So this means that Schumi is the best driver with the best team.

Just cause Ferrari is DOMINATING F1 doens't mean it sucks. Jsut because Minardi sucks compared to even BAR doens't mean F1 sucks.

CART is a sport where all the cars are the same. F1 is about being the best. So the cars are not the same.

F1 and CART are two different sports. Stop trying to compare them. You can't.

Thanks
    Karma Level

All my statement was that FOR ME it is not fun to watch one or 2 red cars have a huge lead. I would rather watch Cart over F1. I like CLOSE competition and F1 does not deliver in that category. Honeslty I am a Nascar fan YES I know its mostly ovals but atleast the top 10 is usualy in the same screen. And if you think Cart and Nascar are not about being the best then ur umm wrong.

BTW, WTF is this doin on an ISOnews forum in the games section?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast