Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Freeloader delayed til December.

Datel delayed Freeloader again. New "release" date is the 23rd December.

So in other words it's a pile of vaprous crap.

IMHO Freeloader will never happen.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its out when its out, you don't need the structure your whole life around it.

datel dosn't have dev kits and such, they reverse enginear.

would you like a freeloader that may not work on 2 cd games? so you can't import star fox? or any other future 2 cd games?

stop being bloody selfish and view the facts, if it has been delayed it is for a good reason.

And i haven't seen an official statement from Datel yet, and they still say september, i bet you will have a early november release if not sooner.

Stop getting on your high horse every time you see something being delayed with out official statement or your friends step-sister brother boss's cousin was told that and you decided to pass that along to us.

its out when its bloody out, and untill then don't moan.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I work for a major software retailer, Datel keep confiming a shipping date and then they change their minds on a release date when it suits them, so to hell your step-sister brother boss's cousin assumption.

Datel is a very shoddy comapny, you seem to know nothing about that. Datel has lousy CS, you semm to know nothing about that either.

You are just another pathetic example of a poster who uses "it'll be out when it's out stop moaning" whenever you get the chance, try and be more original than that. You might not care but many people do, so your opinion is worth no more than a grain of salt.

Datel shouldn't advertise products that they have no idea how to make, that is just leading the community up the garden path. If Freeloader is not ready it should be removed completely from all datel websites till it's done

( edited for un-neccasary profanity )

Thanks
    Karma Level

no need for that anger.. but u do work in a software shop.. heh so coool..

Thanks
    Karma Level

we can argue this untill the cows come home.

you don't beileve i know people from datel, and i don't beileve you are any more than just a part time enployee from a smallc omputer shop at most.

but, you have to look at this from a business point of view, Datel needs to see the amount of interest that the product will take, so they announce it, they give a rough date which hopefully they will keep.

You don't create the product and have it finished before you let anyone know about it, it isn't good business skills, and it can cause problems.

Datel is shoddy, i agreed with you on that fact in another thread, but don't assume that what datel are doing is simple.

they have to reverse enginear a console, see how it works, and make sure what they come out with in the end is bug free and is easy to use, but has the power to do what they origionally designed it to do.

Datel gave a rough date, around 6 months after it was announced, this is a good forcasting date, you don't know when it will be released, the press/sales department have recieved many emails from the hype of the product, but the sales/press department arn't the ones producing the product.

Some sort of big problem much of occured for the product not to be released or an updated statement to be released.

At the end of the day, datel are a company that relys on skilled people to exploit a console to do what they want, but they are doing to to make money, not to please me and you, but to make money, they have never been here to make you think they are a brillent company, they are here to make a product and get you to buy it.

You may work in a "major software retailer", but you don't work at datel, you got no idea how their company works, as you have shown that in what you have said.

They have to do what the hackers do, and have to make it user friendly and make sure no serious problems occure. If you have an xbox chip and it occured a fault, you can;t do anything, if you have a datel product, you would complain like hell, so the longer they take the better in my view, but i wont be getting the product, i stupport the gamecube, but i don't datel.

edit: spelling corrected.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well said..

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is a snipet i got from.. www.gamecube-uk.com

----------------------------------------------------------
    Freeloader delayed indefinitely?

There are rumours going around that the freeloader has been delayed indefinitely. Certain indie shops have been told this by their suppliers.

Apparently Datel have the disk working but cant actually work out how to put in on a GC disk, as Nintendo won't master the disk.

Some sources say that Datel are getting so desperate to break the copy protection they are looking at the mini-dvd discs through microscopes!

More news as it comes in.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

If they don't crack it will anyone?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Datel's garbage! They will NEVER bring out the freeloader and that's that. They have nothing.