Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Logitech mouseware

i think the logimice r great..smooth feeling in game and so on... but when is logitech gonna come out with a mouseware that actually works in most games???
    if u install the mouseware u cant use the button 4 and 5 for example and scrollwheel just the same shit...
    im playin CS alot and im used to play with microsofts intellimouse optical where button 3,4 and 5 works very fine..scrollwheel too..and i just tested ut 2003 and same there...either is scrollwheel working or some of the buttons depending on if u just run it with windows drivers or install the mouseware... if i buy a mouse i want to use the mouseware to it and get full use of the extra buttons..
    the mx 500 lgitech is wonderfull smooth aim and all and it fits in your hand like no other mouse ive had...but..is it so fucking hard to make the software properly....microsoft mice never have problem with this... is it a bad software or is it in the mouse hardware or what...
    maybe not so many people use these extra buttons in game i dont know...but im used too it and i wont change to logitech til theres a solution to this problem....
    disabling em_exec and regfix shit for gamers doesnt work at all...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd send Logitech your feedback. If their drivers suck, they should get some feedback from paying customers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've got Logitech mouseman dual optical, and all buttons work perfectly in all games. Maybe you should read the readme more carefully that comes with mouseware. You would have noticed that they have a patch for such problems as yours.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Dzhedaj
    I've got Logitech mouseman dual optical, and all buttons work perfectly in all games. Maybe you should read the readme more carefully that comes with mouseware. You would have noticed that they have a patch for such problems as yours.
    Hey Dzhedaj.
    What patch is that?
    The only thing in the readme i found regarding buttons and wheels in games were a mention to only enable officecompatible scrolling and to be sure to check the 'only scroll in active document'-box.
    But that didnt help a bit with my Logitech MX700 and UT2003...

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
    -PhoEniX-

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, the patch is about the wheel in games.
    If you have a 3 button mouse you assign the thumb button to middle button simply. If there are more buttons, just assign them to letters. For example button4 = "M"; Than in the game you just set the action you want to "M", and you can use it by pressing you mouse button4
    Hell, your mouse is a beast

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hehe, the strangest thing...
    I tried all the sollutions on logitechs page - killed the EM_EXEC - no luck ingame, tried to bind the buttons to various letters/functions - no luck. Tried the regfix - no luck.
    Uninstalled mouseware - all functions ingame works like a charm.

The only button unusable is now the one you can use to switch between programs, but i think i can live without it, at least until i get the logitech supportgroup to give me a better sollution.

Thanx for the feedback

regards,
    -PhoEniX-