Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

just goes to show the mighty isreal (sarcasim) have a weakness. Suck shit to the family, jew can die for all i care when they start to learn how to treat the palestintian people they get respect and you think palestine to blame? i ask again isreal give back the land they took, remove curfew, remove the sanctions and maybe their might be peace?

dont see whats so hard about that and usa still sends money to isreal to fund their attacks, yes we know who the real terriostist is...

Thanks
    Karma Level

only in israel
    Don't know what that means. Prostitution is everywhere.

I remember watching a made for tv movie years ago about this exact situation, a father finding out that way. I can't imagine what it would feel like to be in his spot.

Thanks
    Karma Level

umhh yeah like this shit has happened anywhere before .... Your one racist fuck man. israel didnt take land it was givin land and teh land was taken for your fault you lost the war its there land america still occupies part of germany does that make them terrorists no So stfu you racist fuck tard

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny work accident hah, I`ve already heard of it before though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by softmicro
    umhh yeah like this shit has happened anywhere before .... Your one racist fuck man. israel didnt take land it was givin land and teh land was taken for your fault you lost the war its there land america still occupies part of germany does that make them terrorists no So stfu you racist fuck tard
    american's occupation of germany is way different than that of israel. Don't see how you can compare them. America didn't destory german towns/villages and make homes for american settlers. ISRAEL does that, fuck them for doing that shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not only in Isreal, I heard of a similar case once before in Canada somewhere, and am sure it has probably happened in the US...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by - PzY -
    Not only in Isreal, I heard of a similar case once before in Canada somewhere, and am sure it has probably happened in the US...
    everything has happened in the U.S.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by acedapimp

american's occupation of germany is way different than that of israel. Don't see how you can compare them. America didn't destory german towns/villages and make homes for american settlers. ISRAEL does that, fuck them for doing that shit.
    yes, probably because Germany DOESNT have suicide bombers, DUR!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by xtremeweb
    just goes to show the mighty isreal (sarcasim) have a weakness. Suck shit to the family, jew can die for all i care when they start to learn how to treat the palestintian people they get respect and you think palestine to blame? i ask again isreal give back the land they took, remove curfew, remove the sanctions and maybe their might be peace?

dont see whats so hard about that and usa still sends money to isreal to fund their attacks, yes we know who the real terriostist is...

You are definately a retard, die. You know nothing, but im too tired to explain everything to you, go move to Iraq please so we can kill you when we carpet bomb that place. thank you

Thanks
    Karma Level

th3virus

tell me from what i said below is lie? its the truth thats all im reporting the truth, why sucide bombers? dont see palestine with fucking tanks and helicopters do you? isreal publicly fires rockets from tanks and helicopters at inncoent people and destroy houses, impose curfews and sancations. Now i ask you if that was happening to you would you take it up arse or do something about it ? i know what your answer would be...

Thanks
    Karma Level

today new word for everyone is OIL

Thanks
    Karma Level

here is some logic for you. (im NOT being sarcastic though it may seem taht way)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._nm/mideast_dc

Thanks
    Karma Level

today new word for everyone is OIL
    so youre angry that america would go to war for oil but its ok for palestinians to terrorize for land?

Thanks
    Karma Level

th3virus

tell me from what i said below is lie? its the truth thats all im reporting the truth, why sucide bombers? dont see palestine with fucking tanks and helicopters do you? isreal publicly fires rockets from tanks and helicopters at inncoent people and destroy houses, impose curfews and sancations. Now i ask you if that was happening to you would you take it up arse or do something about it ? i know what your answer would be...
    To steal a quote from AngryKoala

"You are so retarded you cannot see the obvious"

Ok mr Genius, what do you think would happen is Palestinians HAD tanks and helicopters? There would be an all out fucken WAR, where Palestenians go after night clubs/schools/etc... and Israel responds and in the mass explosion a few innocent people get killed. Then fucken tards like you go and cry wah wah Israel bad kill all jews. Israel destroys houses/sets curfews/sanctions to DETER attacks. Do you see isreal just go into a town and kill everyonw because they feel like it? Uhhh, NO. They go after MILITANTS, not innocent people, but like I said before, when they take out a bomb factory and a couple people near the area get killed retards like you cry wah wah Israel bad kill all jews. You may say, well, they should take into account the civilians around. What the fuck do you want them to do? Warn them, the idiots that get killed SHOULDNT be there in the first place, I dont go to a fucken ghetto then bitch at the police when theres a shootout and I get hit by accident. You ask what would I do? Id join the Fatah and tell the fucken Hamas to STOP doing shit to halt peace talks. And as far as the land goes, thats a been there done that issue that still has no right answer to it (cept idiots like you who cry wah wah isreal bad kill all jews give land back so Isreal is only 4% of the middle east instead of 5% (note: those numbers are not accurate but merely a representation)
    the Middle East is big, Isreal is a small fraction of it, virtually all of the Middle East is Arab, the best example of Isreal to the Middle East is take a football field, and put a book of matches in the middle, that is Israel, the rest is the middle east, AND YOU BITCH AT ISRAEL TO GIVE UP MORE LAND? Duh, now as I said before, move to Iraq so you will die when we carpet bomb them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow, another Israel/Palestine thread...

Oh, but we didn't have one started by an urban legend before!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by th3virus

You may say, well, they should take into account the civilians around. What the fuck do you want them to do? Warn them, the idiots that get killed SHOULDNT be there in the first place, I dont go to a fucken ghetto then bitch at the police when theres a shootout and I get hit by accident.
    roger that one roger. its ridiculous. these terrorists are HIDING from israel WITH their family. they KNOW they are potentially under attack, so why would they put them in harms way? BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRORISTS

"We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children"

how about just recently when one such terrorist was under attack, he let his followers, the militia let them be, run out hte back to be safe. but kept his little brothers in the building. they all died. the 'militiamen' got away freely, hmmm, perhaps to kill more jews?

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah!
    israel sucks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

What about the Japanese mothers that give their sons
    blowjobs to help them study?

Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast