<center><u>SMSC FAQ</u></center>

Q. How Do SMSC's Work And Are they Illegal?
A. SMSC's work because the network to which the SMSC belongs maybe experiencing technical difficulty. Using a SMSC is neither illegal nor against your networks Terms Of Conditions.

Q. Which Network's Do These Numbers Work On?
A. These Work on Orange, o2 and Vodafone. Only centre numbers beginning with +44 will work for Vodafone & Orange unless u have international roaming available.
<em>Do not use SMSC numbers on T-Mobile. You will be charged. You can try if u wish but don't blame me when u get charged
</em>

Q. How Long Do These Numbers Last?
A. They usually last around a week, maybe less maybe more.
It all depends on how quickly the network which owns the SMSC repairs the <em>"technical problem."</em>

Q. Can You Use SMSC's On Contract Tariff?
A. Probably, but why risk it. Just use it on pay as you go. PAYG sims do not cost more than £25.

Q. How To Change the SMSC On A Phone?
A. For Nokia phones press menu, messages, message settings, select the set 1 (or whatever appears first on the list), message centre number, and then change the centre number to a foreign one. To send a text to someone using a SMSC u must replace the the '0' with '+44' ... for example 07796114349 would change to +447796114349. Yes its my phone number. Don't prank me. You can also check which centre number someone is using when they send u a message. On Nokia phones read the message and then press options, scroll down to message centre number and press select.

Q. Where do you get these numbers from?
A. Most of the time numbers are found using SMSC seeking software.
Check out the downloads section below.

<center><u>DOWNLOADS</u></center>
Nokia Data Suite 3 [part 1]

Nokia Data Suite 3 [part 2] - You need this if you want to use SMSC Seeker. Can do other stuff with it

SMSC Seeker 1.0 - SMSC seeking tool, for mobile phones.

SMSC Seeker 2 - Updated version of SMSC Seeker 1.0. A much better program. I use this.

SMS-See - Similar to SMSC Seeker. Haven't tested this.

SMSC Seeker 3 - New Version of SMSC Seeker.

Any errors or changes required to this FAQ - contact Undertaker
Thanks to marcode for fixing my shite code