Close

Thread: Energy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Energy

Have any of you played with energy?

I was a skeptic, till I was able to ball it up myself, freaked the fook out of me at first.

Can't elaborate really, but those who know what I mean will understand what I'm saying.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, interesting isnt it The more you play with it the more sensitive to it you become. Can you see it too?

Moving you hands slightly apart and back together will sensitise you even more. Try passing to other people

Lost

Thanks
    Karma Level

My science teacher showed me how to do it, no I can't see it, but she can and I know a few who can, and can pass it on as well.

I've just been able to "ball" it up, so I'm working on it

She (sci teacher) gave me The Quickening, by Stuart Wilde, that's all I've read about etheric manuevers and whatnot. I'm trying more to fine tune my control on energy before I go any further.

Even know balling it isn't very stable, I can't form it in a sphere, but an oblong ball, and I'm also trying to get it larger, atm I have gotten it 5 inches to each side of the shoulder, but then the oblongness (is that a word) prevents me from going further.
    Last edited by sonar; 17th December 2002 at 04:39 AM.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah done this.
    I can see my energy by putting thumb and finger close together and away from each other. You can see the waves, its part of the Aura around our bodies.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Done this as well. Years ago i was into martial arts n stuff did rather alot of kick boxing at the time, One of the fellas who trained us ran a Ninjitsu class on other nights (the bloke amazed me) not just with his fighting skill but a whole bunch of weird shit toboot includeing what this topic is about. Acctualy told people at work and family about the energy ball and just got laughed at.
    Makes rather a good party trick well it would do if i knew how to replicate the twat.
    Not quite sure what the hell im talking about..Just nod and i mite shut up......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Being the total sceptic that I am, I kinda think I know what you lot are on about, but then you all talk about it and give no info. Don't get me wrong I'm not mocking you, I'm generaly intereseted so will anyone care to elaborate on this?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok m8, I'll have a go.

First of all you'll find it really helpfull to do some breathing excercises first..... Do these for about 15-20 mins before trying anything.

http://www.theflow.org/qigong/breathe.htm

1Rub the palm of your hands together briskly for about 10 seconds

2 After the initial friction feeling in your hands wears off they should feel kinda different. Kinda like warm and cold at the same time.

3 Hold you palms facing each other about 20-30 cm's apart

4 Now gently move them towards and away from each other. You only need to move them a little (About 2-3cm)

5 After a while you should feel something streaching and compressing in between your hands. I guess it feels like you have a baloon thats stuck to your hands. Or like a big piece of chewing gum.

6 The more you concentrate on it the more dense the energy becomes. In certain lights you can see it too.

Try passing it to other people after you created it.

Also now that your hands have become sensitised to the energy, try facing your palm to other folks palms and other things. Everything has its own unique energy signature.

And guess what, you can send it to peeps and heal them But more about that another time.

I found some stuff on the net about it

http://www.kheperu.org/codex/codex35.html

http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm246303.html

http://www.reikiflow.com/chiball.html

http://www.healingrays.com/Tip/aura.htm

we are zeta

Lost

Thanks
    Karma Level

M8, I was was the biggest skeptic ever, everything had to be logical, and even I believe this.

losttoy, you got any books you can recommend? Namely on how to raise how energy level, chakras, and all that matter?

Also it's hard to do just by reading, it's one of those things I think you have to see someone do that try to replicate.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

losttoy, you got any books you can recommend? Namely on how to raise how energy level, chakras, and all that matter?
    The absoloute best thing you can do to raise your energy levels is to meditate as often as you can. Breathing excersises to take you to the right level, then try to notice whats going on with your thoughts. At some point you should start to find some interesting things happening.

As far as books goes, the only ones I can reccomend are 'The celestine prophecy' By a bloke called Redfield. And conversations with god. (dont get put off by the name, its not as bad as you'd think.

I got into the energy thing by becoming attuned to reiki and seichem. A form of energy channeling... Take a look at http://www.ramsjb.com/talamasca/avatar/reiki.html for more info.
    Seichem is a different and sometimes better version of reiki.

You can find out everything you need to know about chakras on the net. Some people swear by meditations involving raising different chakras to better levels by the use of colours and crystals, but I have not personally tried this yet.

Also it's hard to do just by reading, it's one of those things I think you have to see someone do that try to replicate
    The best way is to just do it. We already know how to do these things as its instinctual (If that how you spell it). Just dont be put off if you dont get results, it takes time to sensitise yourself to the level where you notice it properly.

Let me know how you get on

Lost

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can see this thread is going places.
    Nice one "Lost", keep at it m8;-)