Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

About the GBA 256M USB Flash Cart - XGFlash ( recommend by ABCMan)

Hello every body,my nickname is Superman,the administrator of official website http://www.xgflash.com , we are develop the 128M and 256M GBA flash cartridge - XGFlash2 now ,but please check the XGFlash1 first:

How about XGFlash?
    1. The FIRST GBA loader of USB version in the world! Support WIN98/2000/Me and XP! Plug and Play!
    2. The SMALLEST USB loader in the world - 61 x 62 x 21mm only !
    3. The FASTEST in the world - Just need 360 Sec for download 256M games !
    4. The BEST power saving in the world - Can let your GBA continue working over 15 hours !
    5. XG cartridge Build in the ONLINE Firmware upgrade function,NEVER outdate!

The performance of XGFlash2:
    * Support ALL saving format
    * The GBA BOOT module support Multi-language,you can choose the language when you burn the test rom.
    * Support play the GB/GBC game on GBA directly
    * You can rename the GBA file before burn it to XGFlash.
    * Support GBA hardware Action Replay function, you can modify your GBA game in any time, and you can reset to the main menu to select new game in any time even when the game is running, and you can set the auto fire / turbo fire and save the current game situation to the saving memory of XG2 and you can recall this game situation saving in any time specially when you lose!
    * Cancel the battery and SRAM saving method, use the 4M flash to save the game records, so never worry about the battery is low then cause the game record lose.
    * Build in the real time counter ,can support any game that need the real time support.
    * Build in GBA digital camera function......

*** NOTE: ALL are in developing,maybe some function we can't make it true at last,but we will do my best for this project,and we need your help!

I know this forum is very famous, so i want to looking for some good friend in here,the XG2 project is running now,but we need some useful information about the GBA technical details,hope we can become firend,for some very good friend i'll present our 256M XGflash to them,and will send the XG2 cartridge(256M~1G) to them for test when the XG2 project is finish! Even we can cooperate in this project!

With kind regards

your friend,superman. (xgflash@163.com)

XGFlash Lemon Yellow

XGFlash Milky Pink

XGFlash Black

XGFlash Milky Purple

XGFlash Purple

XGFlash White

XGFlash Orange

XGFlash Packing

More clearer photo

Thanks
    Karma Level

superman this looks very exciting... much better then the competition!! What exactly are you looking for from us?
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

looks cool! I like the sound of the VCD thing!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

want to looking for some good friend in here

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think what wizer means is do you wish for any of us to test this product for you, as we are all friends here anyway ?
    If the answer is that you require testers what would the criteria be to become a tester ?
    cheers
    bizzay1

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am keen to help you beta test that feature list

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi,
    Im willing to test for you too.

ABCMan

i saw this guy post about his new product on another site and suggested that he posted details over here, i think what they are mainly after is some people who can help them on the tech side wih the new v2 system.

i do not own or reccomend their product and i have no connection with their company however i did say to mention that i'd sent them here so a mod didnt delete the post thinking it was just for spam. i originaly saw the post on the forums of http://www.pocketheaven.com and i thought that it was something that we should know about here as its yet another option in the gba backup stakes and its cheaper to buy than the others. the v1 is pretty much like every other unit except that you can get the carts to match your gba but the v2 does sound like something quite special and i figured that there could well be some people here who might be able to help with dev/testing (although i believe that they dont need just testers).

i think a 1g flashcard could easily store a full length movie (although the 24 min flash time is daunting for 1g) so those matrix and ice age demos could develop the gba into a portable video unit and the save state system sounds like the old pro fighter (and later wildcard) on the snes, couple this with a gba player unit on your gamecube and you have basicly got a snes with a copier all over again