Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

TBH I dont give a shit about people using my name and the initial post was made by me due to the amount f good things people had said about the site.

What I DO have a problem with is the fact that whoever runs the site decided to threaten one customer with sending his details to NTL/Telewest.

> fine
    >
    > ill pass your details to the owners of the rom 10 card that sounds fair as
    > it illegal and what you are doing is a crime and as the website states we
    do
    > not what anything to do with it at all....
    >
    > i offered you the 3.68 and you said NO is that right to say
    >
    > it was never fitted read the site it was with a crystal not fitted never
    > has been
    >
    > so your info was wrong and as i said before what you are doing is illegal
    > and i have offered you what is rightly yours the program is it full
    working
    > order i hope if not then you have a case but even now that you stated that
    > you are going to use it to act illegal i am not going or will never help
    > again you do what u think is right
    >
    > the offer is of the crystal is there
    >
    > do not email me again on this rom 10 card problem or i will pass your
    > details to the NHTCH.org
    >
    > thank again
    >
    >
    > data-interfaces
    I just get a little pissed off when people start to threaten other people by grassing them up, TBH to say its now cos they can be used for ilegal purposes is a load of crap and does not wash m8, anyone with a bit of sense knows why the 3.68 xtal was needed on the programmers and u saw and took advantage of the market at the time.

This aint a threat but I would aedvise you to offer to replace or fit the xtals FOC or as an alternative you can ask Rap whats about to happen to the last person who pissed me off and then you can make your own mind up .

HM
    Last edited by FR15K; 27th January 2003 at 03:57 AM.
    Raptor is a :censored and a bit of a :banned :censored :censored :censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

how can i chill out when all over your forum u are slagging me off saying that i suppire the wrong gear and to stop your credit cards that anit no way to help someone out is it i have never asked for help from modshack and i think that this is way over the top now i admit i have sent out a few progammer that did not have the 3.68 fitted on them but them people will be sorted asap unless that say to me that that are using them to commit offence what can i do about that and what can u say that can sort it out i have allread lost a lot of my trade due toa few arseholes saying that i send out the wrong gear

and there nothing saying that the other like 250 please anit having any problems with the zues and are happy this is all based on one arsehole for your fourm that i would ban due to being a arsehole and starting on me first no names bu as for u and hm it really sad to see to respected dude taking the side of arseholes over good lads

very sad dude

but lest i get my website all over the forums for free thansk dudes

wideon
    i'll suck you off, if you ask nicely.

please sir, will you suck my................

Thanks
    Karma Level

hm jesus dude theman anit send his emails to you d all the facts before making a jugment

and as for the threat i feel ya can call rap and give my love to him at the same time

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for clearing the 1st post up H, im sorry for accusing someone of using Hairys ID.
    its the 500 posts that made me suspicious.
    I was wrong and apologise to WideOn for thinking it was him who faked the account.

we will sort this crap out
    Boycie

Thanks
    Karma Level

well said dude ill try my besy to sort the crap out with the few people that have problems but it like way over the top now dudes

just getting very silly and it like my cars bigger then your car kind a thing

i just would like to ask would it be possible for me to join your forum on modshack to defend my case or id that not possible

hm i just what to know what ya mean and y for any way sahpe or forum u are involded in this

little big sad really that the hardcore dude in the world carnt back the next dude

u get me drift

Thanks
    Karma Level

No its not only 1 I have counted quite a few more and can see a post bellow from someone who cant get his programmer to work ?

You even went as far in your mails to say that you had NEVER offered 3.68mhz xtals fitted as standard whilst at the same time you were saying they were available now on your forums homepage, until pointed it out and they suddenly became illegal.

Like I said you can sort it out the easy way or sort it out the hard way.

I would prefer the easy way as myself I dont have time for shit like this but hey thats up to you m8.

And yes FREE publicity is good but it can also have its downsides.

HM
    Last edited by FR15K; 27th January 2003 at 04:10 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

can i ask what has this got to do with u dude as i never poste anything on ya forum and i feel like im just in the middle of it all
    u did come to my forum and was made wellcome until i had to close iot due to please being very silly

there is a differnets beween not working for what it say it will do and not getting it working >I,.e reading a rom 10 card

that is in no way my bag dude it just i cant offer please anything to use my products for illiagel use im sorry about that but it is and has been stated on the website

Thanks
    Karma Level

hm i just what to know what ya mean and y for any way sahpe or forum u are involded in this
    Simple I was asked to help sort this out by a number of people.

HM

Thanks
    Karma Level

quote "it would make me as bad as them"

you are as bad them do think a court is going to beleve but you did not know what modded 3.68 Zeus would do.
    how i look at it is that you had no need to to sell a modded zeus in the frist place. all you have done is cashed in on a market that you knew was going to make alot of money. and now its all going wrong your now saying it would make me as bad as them. "them"
    are the people who making you money and you should remember that.

ps your orange 3.68s don,t work either in fact the 3.58 in it work better than your new ones do and thats saying something

Thanks
    Karma Level

and as i have allway said i will if that say **** all to me i help them the arsehole that use a cant read a rom 10 card in a eamil i sadly cant and it is most of the people that have come for your forum that do silly thing like that

so how can i help people that dont help them self by say thay are useing the programmer illiegal uses

please answer that

but all in all i resect u making a point of this and i am giving u a anwser so that all i can do really as it not anything to do with u and if u would like to tell your member not to use my service than i think that sad and is as bad and as low as u can get

i have dont nothing to u as a dude

so y do anything to me

ill say to u i take on affence to what u have said buit i would like something said on my side if that possible

cant ask for anything more hope u undewrstand

wideon

Thanks
    Karma Level

The way i see it is that wideon made a mistake with some of his programmers, i.e sent them out with the wrong crystals. No problem you ask for a replacement or a crystal surely? But how can he legally replace a programmer if someone has emailed him moaning that it won't read a rom 10 card. That is just stupid and no supplier would supply kit to someone for ilegal purposes unless he wanted to get done. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok lets not have a im on his side, im on your side thing here.
    WideOn has said he will sort it out, so time will tell.

could a mod or admin please close this thread.
    Ta Boycie

Thanks
    Karma Level
    at is in no way my bag dude it just i cant offer please anything to use my products for ilegal use im sorry about that but it is and has been stated on the website
    Selling a programmer with 3.68 mhz xtal is by no mean ilegal, if thats the case then Rap please dont sell any more cos the thought of you behined bars is too much for my weak heart it realy is lol FFS

Ok they can be used for ilegal purposes but then so can programmers with 3.58 mhz xtals so you best stop selling those too.

Along with

Goldwafers

Atmegas

Fun Cards

Silver Cards

As they can also be used to defraud Pay TV services and you dont honestly think everyone owns a bloody card lock for thier doors do ya ? "No Mr MaxKing they bloody well dont "

What I am trying to say is those people bought from you a product that was advertised on your site, you supplied them with one that does not meet the specs so you can either refund them or alter them to suit the specs stated at no extra charge.

The customers whom received the wrong programmers are well within thier rights to ask for a refund.

Its late now so I am off to bed but I will talk to you in the morning and PM you a pass for modshack so you can state your case over thier.

I will also lock the post there too until you have a chance to defend yourself as its only fair.

I dont want this to turn into a big flaming match as like I said I was initialy impressed with the services people said they were getting from you and I too think it has gotten a little out of hand and can be resolved easily enough, but like it or lump it m8 you sold something that the customer never ordered and they can if they choose ask for a replacement with the correct product or a ful cash refund.

Pop up to the forum above hosted by the loverly Mark J [Hes a nice man] and ask him if I am right or wrong.

Sleep tight

HM
    Last edited by FR15K; 27th January 2003 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

defo ya right but as i said anyone that says it will not read a rom 10 card u see that i can not do anything for them do u see that please tell u do

i will try and sort out what i can ill happly send out the crystals no problem i have bags of them but only if i think it for legal use

thanks for the post on modshack i been told and i hope that clears up a few of ya member problems

very happy to see that this has come to a good end in the end as i was hoping it would the zues is a top programmer cheap and very easy to use for funcard , silver card m gold cards

i use it .......... never have any problems at all

and at 30 quid a go it not a bad little programmer

i hope that this is all sorted now and ya can help ya members out not just slag my company off as that is lame and not good for u or me

as for the ads all over the forums it dose have a good thing and bad if anyone for a legal point of view read this thay will see that i am 100% in my right to refuse to surve up a dude that what to use it for rom 10 i have never said that and never will........ i just hope hm read the sent mails from that dude as well as the ones he receved

as if there a pub close ill buy ya dudes a pint just to be sure there no hard feeling

WideOn

Thanks
    Karma Level

defo ya right but as i said anyone that says it will not read a rom 10 card u see that i can not do anything for them do u see that please tell u do
    i agree with that,to this extent if someone emails saying ive just bought a zeus and it wont hack my rom 10 then tbh what sorta reply were they expecting,he clearly wouldnt be able to ans that question that would be opening himself up,in that he knows this kid was going to deffinatly hack a tv system he would be a party to that.all that takin into account fix the rest who never said that in there emails and as i see it you have nps..reading above it looks like you will replace these- good luck.

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh what a mess...

from what i can see about this wideon has acted correctly by basically withdrawing a product which he thinks can be used for illegal purposes, thats fine and commendable, a lot of people wouldnt do that........

however in withdrawing the product , customers should be informed of the problem with their order and be told of alternatives, and be given a full refund or offer of a refund.
    simply to supply them with an alternative is not sufficient.

i hope this helps out a bit and gets everyone back on track.

wideon, i think i speak for a lot of people when i say good luck, just dont loose sight of where you come from anddont get lost in the admin of your business and upset folk.

once again i hope you and jamie sort it and do well.

markj.

Thanks
    Karma Level
    Last edited by Wefty; 27th January 2003 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by markj
    oh what a mess...

from what i can see about this wideon has acted correctly by basically withdrawing a product which he thinks can be used for illegal purposes, thats fine and commendable, a lot of people wouldnt do that........

however in withdrawing the product , customers should be informed of the problem with their order and be told of alternatives, and be given a full refund or offer of a refund.
    simply to supply them with an alternative is not sufficient.

i hope this helps out a bit and gets everyone back on track.

markj.
    i agree with you markj, he cant replace things if he's told that its for illegal use.
    and your 2nd point is correct, hope the red mist has cleared a bit from both sides now and this matter gets settled quickly.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes Mark but I am sure that you are well aware that if that was the case then he should also remove the other things on his site that can be MISSUSED.

Selling a programmer with 3.68 mhz xtal is by no mean ilegal, if thats the case then Rap please dont sell any more cos the thought of you behined bars is too much for my weak heart it realy is lol FFS

Ok they can be used for ilegal purposes but then so can programmers with 3.58 mhz xtals so you best stop selling those too.

Along with

Goldwafers

Atmegas

Fun Cards

Silver Cards

As they can also be used to defraud Pay TV services and you dont honestly think everyone owns a bloody card lock for thier doors do ya ? "No Mr MaxKing they bloody well dont "
    The programmers aint ilegal to sell, and yes you can arue all day about the customers suspected use but he is still entitled to a full cash refund just the same as everyone else who never got what they ordered. - I thought you would know all about consumer law

Wideon is a frequent visitor to this particular forum as I have been online a few times when he has and I have seen his name at the top of the screen, to say he ONLY just realised that something he was selling could be used for ilegal purposes is a bit as he would say lame ?

HM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by FR15K
    Yes Mark but I am sure that you are well aware that if that was the case then he should also remove the other things on his site that can be MISSUSED.

The programmers aint ilegal to sell, and yes you can arue all day about the customers suspected use but he is still entitled to a full cash refund just the same as everyone else who never got what they ordered. - I thought you would know all about consumer law

Wideon is a frequent visitor to this particular forum as I have been online a few times when he has and I have seen his name at the top of the screen, to say he ONLY just realised that something he was selling could be used for ilegal purposes is a bit as he would say lame ?

HM
    consumer law whats that then.....consumers have rights do they?

no joking aside ...spot on.

markj.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast