Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default GP32 - Media Player - DIVX with Sound !

here

from GP32 xteme site :

Gomwing is an author of GPMP3 Text reader, text reader with mp3 playback. This tool won in Adic2000 competition. And also this tool was unable to launch to anyone. The reason for it was that not completed package was posted on Adic page. Anyway, you need to download it as it is a common base for other utilities (link below).

Yesterday, Gomwing has released Media PLayer for GP32. Its an avi divx player with sound and running with 15 -20fps. To run it you need to download and unpack all files. Both *.fxe files go to gpmm directory. Gundamop.avi file goes to root directory (gp. After that you can launch player. Remember that to manage it to work you need first download all that GPMP3 Text reader stuff and put it into gpmm dir. It only play this one specific avi because its a demo. but you can always put other movies named to gundamop.avi.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

grrr, i cant get this to work, did you do anything i may have missed?

im using a card reader/writter and have copied all the files correctly as far as i can tell. its driving me mad.

ive also sent of an email to entware about purchasing MoviePark so will hopefully have something to report on that soon .....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

got it working without 2 many problems, copy both files to GP32 folder and copy mp3/text reader across as well. can only get it to work with the avi they supply though, tried encoding my own but no joy

Thanks
    Karma Level

cant believe no one has movie park to give us

Thanks
    Karma Level

think im gunna try and buy moviepark but that site (entware) is all over the place, i dont object to paying for it, its only a few quid, but i dont want a merrygoround situation with emails and admin etc.

edit - - haha forgot why i was posting and just rambled, aparently MoviePark is encrypted to only work on youre GP32, thats why you have to register it with them, i may be wrong and obvioulsy everything is crackable, so im not sure but i think thats why we havent seen it available for download anywhere else

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeh i guess with such a small fanbase atm, i guess there has been no big call for it as the koreans can read all that jibberish etc

i would buy it but only got a Solo card so prob just wait for the homebrew divx players to improve.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by monsta
    think im gunna try and buy moviepark but that site (entware) is all over the place, i dont object to paying for it, its only a few quid, but i dont want a merrygoround situation with emails and admin etc.

edit - - haha forgot why i was posting and just rambled, aparently MoviePark is encrypted to only work on youre GP32, thats why you have to register it with them, i may be wrong and obvioulsy everything is crackable, so im not sure but i think thats why we havent seen it available for download anywhere else
    arse feck !!! oh well