Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default XECUTER2 BIOS Build 4977

>> Team Xecuter just released a new build of their X2 bios.

What's new/fixed:
    * Permanent No Reset On Eject - Finally got around to adding this - HATED to have it reset in xbox media player :-)

There's also some news about the X-ecuter2.2 modchip (compatible with Xbox v1.3) and about the X-ecuter3 project:
    Xecuter2.2 News
    As reported recently there is a new XBOX which we have tagged "v1.3". Worringly all mods / bios's did not work at all. Of course initial assumptions were new RC4, new MCPX etc etc - however after much testing and desoldering of the flash rom we found that a hacked bios could indeed work but LPC was messed up in some way.
    So we started to get a little worried that the LPC days are over. After initial tests by Team Xodus they informed us that the LFRAME (pin 3) signal was disabled and could we take these tests further (about time we actually co-operated on something heh)
    So after confirming that LFRAME was indeed disabled (in fact completely disconnected for the MCPX) this meant that all LPC mods especially the CHEAPMOD were now dead.
    However, our head coder was already experimenting with a new advanced LPC host system for Xecuter 3, and the exciting thing about this was that it no longer used the LFRAME signal !
    After testing our prototype of Xecuter3 on the v1.3 we found it worked as normal - so we have simply implemented the extra X3 commands into the X2 chipset so you can all use these mods right now (as we dont expect X3 to be "gold" for at leat another couple of months. The natural label for this mod was Xecuter 2.2
    I suppose its yet another FU to the bashers who say we don't actually do anything.....yes of course we don't

Xecuter3 News
    It's coming soon don't worry
    I can announce it's extra functions will be fully supported by Avalaunch, MXM, XBMP & any other dashboard provider that wants to give everyone freedom of choice.
    Official Site: http://www.teamxecuter.com
    Download: n/a (MS copyrighted code)

Posted by:: XanTium
    June 15 17:13 (GMT+1)

http://www.xbox-scene.com/index.php
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ahh nice one lads - I was getting a bit conserned there when I heard that the new board dint even have the edge signal connected :-)

oE.