Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Custom Training Activities and Schedules for CM4

Custom Training Activities and Schedules for CM4

If you're having problems with training or have no problems with cheating to bring success back to your club, I've created some custom training Activities and Schedules for CM4.

G

Championship Manager 4, Training.

For those who are struggling with training or have no problems with cheating, here are some custom Training Activities and Schedules to really help improve your team.

The Custom Activities are;

Full Training : A good all round training activity for improving teamwork. Will improve every aspect of a player including Goalkeepers.

Full (All) Training : A good all round training activity that improves tactical understanding between teammates.

Full (OF) Training : A good all round training activity for Outfield Players. Will improve every aspect of a player.

Full (GK) Training : A good all round training activity for Goalkeepers. Will improve every aspect of a player.

I have modified the default schedules (General, Goalkeeping, Pre-Season and No-Match) to take advantage of the new Custom Activities. I have also corrected a bug in the default Pre-season and No-Match schedules which lead to problems when selecting them via the Schedules Tab in the Training Schedules screen and the Training Overview screen.

The Custom Schedules are ;

Light Training (OF)
    Light Training (GK)
    Light Training (All)

Injury Re-hab (All)

Academy (OF)
    Academy (GK)
    Academy (All)

Screen shots of the Custom and Modified schedules are included in this archive.

Obviously OF and GK are specifically designed for Outfield Players and Goalkeepers respectivly.

The schedule marked (All) has both OF and GK activities within. Ideal if you do not have enough coaches and physio's to allow more than a few schedules to be used.

The Light Training schedules are best used in conjunction with coaches who have a "Determination" of 8-13 and playes who have a professional attitude to training as indicated by clicking on the star rating in the Training Overview screen.

The Academy schedules are perfect for your U19's. Obviously coaches with high "Working with Youngsters" should be used here.

The Injury Re-hab (All) is designed to keep a player ticking over when he is recovering from injury.

To install, just copy the .tat and .tsc files found in the "CM4_Custom_Training\training" directory to your "CM4\data\training" directory, overwriting those already found there.

The Custom Activities amd Custom Schedules will be available to use with your existing saved games but you will need to start a new game (and not a Quick Start Game) to be able able to use the modified (and bug fixed) default schedules.

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line at CM4-Custom.Training@bandwagon.demon.co.uk

Guy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Custom Training Activities and Schedules for CM4

Can't find any archive? So I can't find any training schedules.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Custom Training Activities and Schedules for CM4

Quote Originally Posted by AmblaBl View Post
    Can't find any archive? So I can't find any training schedules.
    The thread is from 2003. Maybe worth reading your welcome message.