Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Newbie digital forum

I might slated for this but I suggest a "newbie digital forum". May be wrong but a lot of questions can be answered by a search. This way the digital forum can be freeded up for new things and then members who would like to help those in trouble could do so, after all we all had questions to begin with and more helpfull members and admin and mods helped us, only an idea!. May stop the clutter. If any Admin, Mod thinks this is out of order Please Delete

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Newbie digital forum

Originally posted by philo
    I might slated for this but I suggest a "newbie digital forum". May be wrong but a lot of questions can be answered by a search. This way the digital forum can be freeded up for new things and then members who would like to help those in trouble could do so, after all we all had questions to begin with and more helpfull members and admin and mods helped us, only an idea!. May stop the clutter. If any Admin, Mod thinks this is out of order Please Delete
    do u mean having a seperate forum just for noobs? What would be the purpose though? if a newbie wants help with a certain subject they should just either use the search button and pick the section to search in i.e "Zelda" in the Gamecube section for any time would produce this search ... if they cant find what they want then they would just post or preferably PM an admin / mod of that section, therefore preventing the clutter on the board u talked of....

I think that makes sense of what iu understood of your post?
    Meh....