Close

Thread: Creatine

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Creatine

as the above is this stuff bad for you in later life or is ok as i am new to this and just finding more information about it first, also what time scale does it have when affecting your muscles etc.

cheers in advance if any replies :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eminem
    http://www.absolute-creatine.com/6.htm
    http://www.creatinefacts.com/creatine_monohydrate1.htm

Amazing wot google can find

EM.
    cheers em, i asked jeeves but he daint really find me what i wanted to know about it like the affects and if it could cause damage later on in life etc, this stuff is supposed tocome in monlthy doses then a month out from it etc,

cheers for reply ma8 :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

hi

My friend plays Rugby for Emgland and uses creatine as part of his training.

I have personally also taken it.it is good for increase muscle recovery which means more intence work outs.

I would recommend you take it at your own risk, it has recently been connected to cancer. But bare in mind so is milk.

I think its down to personal choice, I use it now and again but if you take it properly its best to take it 2-3 times a day. + Only take the recommended dosage for a few days after that take 1 tea spoon a day as your body cannot make use of it all, as it stays in your system.

Its hard to explain but trust me and + you save money. Keep me posted on how you get on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hi

My friend plays Rugby for Emgland and uses creatine as part of his training.

I have personally also taken it.it is good for increase muscle recovery which means more intence work outs.

I would recommend you take it at your own risk, it has recently been connected to cancer. But bare in mind so is milk.

I think its down to personal choice, I use it now and again but if you take it properly its best to take it 2-3 times a day. + Only take the recommended dosage for a few days after that take 1 tea spoon a day as your body cannot make use of it all, as it stays in your system.

Its hard to explain but trust me and + you save money. Keep me posted on how you get on.
    if ur body can't make use of it its shitted out dude hence its bad for ya kidneys etc... if u dont make use of it. Also didnt know it was linked to cancer as creatine is in ur body anyway. Been readin up on this for a while and getting mixed views, in a dilema now whether to take it or not.

EM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eminem
    if ur body can't make use of it its shitted out dude hence its bad for ya kidneys etc... if u dont make use of it. Also didnt know it was linked to cancer as creatine is in ur body anyway. Been readin up on this for a while and getting mixed views, in a dilema now whether to take it or not.

EM.
    Yeah same here i been getting diffrent views on it, hope a solid peice of info comes up shortly.

is there anything part 4rom creatine which can enhance your bod without it being bad for you?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Liquid creatine

Hey guys

Just starting back last week after having about 4 weeks of my weight n kickboxing training so im on a protein diet at the mo to aid quicker recovery time.

Anyway i used to take creatine a few years back n i got good results from it (more strength, bigger gains and bigger longer lasting pump) at the time with no side effects, but that's not for everyone as a friend of mine used to get palpitations (irregular heartbeat) so he stopped using it.

Ive just ordered some of this stuff :-
    ATP Advantage Creatine Serum

http://www.musclesurf.com/atpadcreatse.html

Take a look at the read up for this product.

I know people who use this and they love the stuff as works wonders.

I like the fact that you don't have to load up on the stuff first like you do with the powder creatine which is a pain and a bit expensive.

It should be here some time this week n then i will report back with the results as i go along
    "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    > > > George Burns

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nice to hear the man himself reply thnx guns.

EM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanx em it was about time i showed myself, been away a bit to long, sorry.
    > > > George Burns

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Liquid creatine

Originally posted by guns
    Hey guys

Just starting back last week after having about 4 weeks of my weight n kickboxing training so im on a protein diet at the mo to aid quicker recovery time.

Anyway i used to take creatine a few years back n i got good results from it (more strength, bigger gains and bigger longer lasting pump) at the time with no side effects, but that's not for everyone as a friend of mine used to get palpitations (irregular heartbeat) so he stopped using it.

Ive just ordered some of this stuff :-
    ATP Advantage Creatine Serum

http://www.musclesurf.com/atpadcreatse.html

Take a look at the read up for this product.

I know people who use this and they love the stuff as works wonders.

I like the fact that you don't have to load up on the stuff first like you do with the powder creatine which is a pain and a bit expensive.

It should be here some time this week n then i will report back with the results as i go along
    cheers for the reply guns, i checked out your link, looks good to me, but says about american residents, is it only for usa residents who can buy it on there then or what?

my mate used creatine and had a few side affects like felt dizzy quite a lot of times etc so he stopped it

Thanks
    Karma Level

the link was for the info.

I actually bought the stuff from here http://www.musclesurf.com

Bought 5 bottles (not just 4 me) and it came upto just over a £100 inc delivery which is a good price compared to everywhere else i looked.

Hold off though if your thinking of buying any as you may as well let me be the guinea pig and let you know the effects
    > > > George Burns

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok, the creatine arrived on Tuesday (about a week to arrive) i ordered it in raspberry flavour and basically it tastes like undiluted raspberry flavour cordial, very strong taste but you can live with it.

You take 5ml 10-30 mins before training (only needs to be taken on training days) .

So far ( i have taken it twice, tues and wed) i have not noticed any great difference in strength, but to be honest this would be difficult due to the type of training im doing at the moment as im doing to failure on reps not heavy weights, but i have noticed that i get a bigger pump afterwards (i pop out a lot more) which has been noticed by some people.

I have not heard from the 4 other people who are trying this stuff with me but i will let you know as soon as i have there opinions.

I will keep you updated.
    > > > George Burns

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm trying the creatine serum with guns, to be honest i can't tell if it's making a difference with me. I feel no extra drive in the gym, but it was never going to be simple to test after only a few tries.

Any gains I get I would like to think come from my new traning reigime, but anything that might aid it is worth trying so i'm going to finish the bottle off before I pass judgement on it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by xdam
    I'm trying the creatine serum with guns, to be honest i can't tell if it's making a difference with me. I feel no extra drive in the gym, but it was never going to be simple to test after only a few tries.

Any gains I get I would like to think come from my new traning reigime, but anything that might aid it is worth trying so i'm going to finish the bottle off before I pass judgement on it.
    how often do you train xadam and guns??

i am thinking about going on it, but some peeps say its bad for your liver etc, but i might just give it go and see how things go

Thanks
    Karma Level

tuesday, wednesday, friday

don't do monay cus were lazy although we have just started doing mondays (legs), aswell as our usual routine.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was the proverbial 10 stone weakling a few years ago and couldn't gain weight no matter what I ate. I first tried creatine in powdered form and kept p1ssing/dehydrated etc. Moved onto the ATP serum and it's great. Only used on training days. Carry it in your bag, squirt with the supplied pippete and 10 mins later your away. I found good results with it. Absorbs into your body better. less side effects (if any) than powdered/capsules. I suppose as with everything it's each to their own. This is the gear that the Enland footy team were given a few years back (in injections mind!) Sol Campbell was going on about how charged he felt on the pitch. Check out your local training store/ health food shop etc and it's Creatine City in the training section.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ps Left the 10 stone weakling behind long ago and never looked back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chippa
    ps Left the 10 stone weakling behind long ago and never looked back.
    now its 12stone weakling lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

dont bother with the creatine serum...

mm is being sued as its nigh on impossible to get creatine stable in a liquid form hence why this is one of the few companies that make it....

this is imo the best creatine on the market at the moment and most of the people on the forum agree

http://www.affordablesupplements.co....?ProductID=512

also been through reflex products and find them very good.....

btw its trading standars thats ment to be suing them...last i heard :cartman

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have to disagree i found V12 to be a waste of money and found Reflex Creapure Creatine to be much better.

But then again 6 out of 10 people will find no benefits/gains using Creatine since their bodies produce enough naturally.

Personally if i were you i'd try Glycocyamine which simply put is what creatine exists as before your body turns it into Creatine (i think), alot of people have been getting great results/gains from this. Reflex Tri-Matrix contains this stuff.