Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default WE 7 Gameplay/findings/comments

Finally took the plunge and started a master league last night.

Not that tricky after the initial "enter every screen and see what happens" plus a bit of help from 2 translations screens I found.

Found a strange thing tho and I would like anyones comments/views

Bidded for Pele, Eusabio and Owen as I thought they would not be linked to a club (and when you look at the player 1 or 2 flags appear which I thought was which Country/Club they were linked to. Get to the negotation screen to find they wanted 12k for Owen and so on and so on.

So changed my bid on Eusabio and Pele to 10 credits, but left the screen to go looking for more players. Found Arce and A OTHER but again they turned out to want a cash payment aswell.

Left the screen again but then remembered that I couldnt afford them all so went back in to lower the bids to find that I couldnt and the bids were fixed.

Saved it and thought we`ll see what happens. Won the next game only to be told that Owen had signed for 12k but GAME OVER !!!!!

Loaded the game from last saved point only to find the bids locked again. Played the next game and won again but this time Arce had signed for me for 5K but the game allowed me to go 2.6k into debt.

I pressume there is some kind of "overdraft" facility...... any thoughts.

THE BARON

Like the way you can search for players by club, country and alphabetically !!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Haven't tried signing anybody yet, will have a crack and post back later. Iw ant to sign Billy Bremner, is he available - he will be created anyhow when I edit it.