Close

Thread: Scum Scum

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Scum Scum

Just want to vent my anger

My younger brother is a very keen golfer now playing off 6 or 7. He is member of a private club near Ormskirk (Hurlston Hall) paying around £700 a year which he saves up for like mad.

He is going to his 1st foreign tournament in France on Saturday and is well looking forward to it.

He was at the club on Sunday (like every weekend !!!) and decided to have a few jars as it was one of the guys he plays with`s brithday. Left the car there overnight.

Went back last night to find that some scum had broken into his boot and robbed his golf clubs !!! 3 years its taken him to collect them and they`re worth over £1500 !!!

I swear if I catch the $$$$$ responsible for this I will rip heads.

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

have a look around the second hand shops to see if theyve been sold onto them m8.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can sympathise mate, only a month or so ago, some twat decided they liked the look of my car stereo and tried to steal it.
    I caught them in the act and they got away with fuck all but it still didnt prevent me from having to fork out £60 for the excess to replace the fucking window they smashed. Fucking Twats!

Milton Keynes, England, Home of the Concrete Cow.
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thieves are the bottom of the barrel.

Thieves, when caught should not be sent to jail. They should have a finger cut off every time. Someone tell me when a thief is down to 9 fingers he's gonna' take the risk of going down to 8? Then 7? 6?

Better still, imagaine the b*stard trying to pop your car lock or grab your golf clubs with a little finger on one hand and a lonely thumb on the other??!

Mr. Blair, my advise - re-address preventative measures. The average person in the nick costs the taxpayer £250 a week. F*ck that, chop a bloody finger off.

Sorry about your brothers golf clubs - that sucks.

Jimbob, didn't you leg it after him? Take him home by the ear, tell his mother whilst laying your finest excrement on her doorstep before rummaging through her purse and collecting your rightfully deserved £60??!

I may be OTT on this one but I hate thieves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Holy Moley

Thieves, when caught should not be sent to jail. They should have a finger cut off every time. Someone tell me when a thief is down to 9 fingers he's gonna' take the risk of going down to 8? Then 7? 6? [/B]
    OTT? no way, great idea mate
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

No the there were two off them and they had already started legging it by the time I got down the stairs (I live in a flat)
    It was about 11.30 on a Thursday night and they ran round the corner where there were hundreds of people in the streets (I live in Leeds city centre near a lot of bars) so they were mingled in a sea of people.

I must agree with the finger chopping thing, fuck em, if they steal something then its there own fault.
    And if they are smackheads then how the fuck are they gonna shoot up with no fingers, so it will either stop em theiving or stop em shooting up, either way its good!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thieves of any kind are scum and deserve anything they get. Personally I would take the greatest of pleasure in kicking the fuck out of anyone who tries to nick anything of mine.

The trouble is that they know they can get away with it because if they break a window in a car and get caught, they will get a slap on the hand because it costs more to prosecute them and send then to jail that the cost of the windows or goods taken.

Society has changed over the years and now it should be pay back time. Catch them and kick the fuck out of them and if they do it again, 6 months in intensive care will sort them out.

No more Mr nice guy and I would suggest the same for anyone else.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Realist
    Catch them and kick the fuck out of them and if they do it again, 6 months in intensive care will sort them out.
    only problem with that is we'd have to pay for their care, better plan would be just to leave them in a small battered heap on the floor an tell them to fuck off about hospital care
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

I agree with the finger thing !!! But beleive me if I get a hint at who done this I`ll chop more than a finger off !!!!! He`s my little brother in my eyes (even tho he`s bigger than me and would probably have me in fight lol)

I`ve e-mailed talk sport as I used to talk to Hawksby and Jacobs when they were on 4-7 (Squad number 14 for those who remember all that)

I`ve asked them to put something on the radio as you never know some golf shop "might" lend him a set to go to france with.

@ 4me2, the clubs actually had his name engraved in the handles so they should stick out a mile !!!!

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated.

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

In this day and age of social integration and the embrace of other cultures I think we should look to the East and adopte their policy to theft and punishment for thieves.

They may have extreme views on most things but the lack of an arm due to a first offence seems to do the trick.

G

Thanks
    Karma Level

someone told me why that is done but no sure if its true

See what you think

People in those areas dont traditionaly use fork and knife to eat with they use one hand to eat with and one to wipe their ar$e with.

The thought behind cutting hand off was so that the person has to eat with the hand they wipe their ar$e with.

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

Might be worth keeping an eye on ebay. If there's anything distinctive about them and you see similar advertised on ebay in the same location - you never know.