Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default You heard it here first

As I stated last week in this thread here, David Blaine has been caught bang to rights (News of the World, page 30)
    Understeer is when you hit a wall with the front of your car
    Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of your car
    Horsepower is how fast your car hits the wall
    Torque is how far your car sends the wall across the field once you've hit it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus Team
    As I stated last week in this thread here, David Blaine has been caught bang to rights (News of the World, page 30)
    what are you on about ? News of the world page 30 isnt available in my local kraut newsagents ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have a look at the online edition, you will find the dirt there

Q-Buster

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Buster
    Have a look at the online edition, you will find the dirt there

Q-Buster
    Oh this shit ? http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz3.shtml

Well lets just say who gives a fu(k ?

EXCLUSIVE: Blaine beds redhead before stunt

Abra-cad-had-her

By Jules Stenson

TRICKY magician David Blaine cheated on his stunning girlfriend with a redhead model—just eight days before his Perspex box stunt.

But gorgeous Bethany Russell, who romped with the American star at his London flat, reckons she didn't feel a thing when he waved his wand.

"David loves sex," sighed Bethany. "But I just wish he could have conjured up something a bit bigger to make it magic for me, too.

"There's no doubt he's weird and enigmatic—but the biggest mystery is how he got this reputation as a giant studmuffin. He's rubbish in bed—that's no illusion."

All the time Blaine, 30, was wooing Bethany he didn't mention his German girlfriend Manon van Gerkan once.
    Snogging

But it's now Day 16 of his 44-day fast suspended in the box by London's Tower Bridge and blonde Manon, 28, has been loyally keeping vigil, even cleaning the outside of his temporary home after it was pelted with eggs.

The Vogue beauty can see through the box—but not his two-timing.

Blaine, famed for breathtaking skills and subtle mind games, tested his awesome powers of seduction on 22-year-old Bethany—by yanking down her jeans in a toilet!

The pair met on August 22 at a mutual friend's Mayfair flat.

"I knew David fancied me immediately because he asked another girl to move so I could sit next to him," Bethany recalled.

"He didn't stop staring at me. I felt that he was trying to get inside my head the whole time. He pulled out a pack of cards and asked me to pick one. I did—it was the ace of hearts.

"Then he did this incredible trick, ripping up the card and making it reappear in one piece clenched in my fist. I just looked at him and said, ‘That's amazing.'

"I then popped to the loo and soon there was a knock on the door. A voice said, ‘Hi, it's David. Can I come in?'

"Once inside he pulled my jeans down! I was going, ‘No, no, don't start!' But I was snogging him at the same time, making it clear I was really enjoying it. Then he slipped his hand down my knickers. They were black and see-through and had little turquoise ribbons on the side.

"Boy, that guy was hungry. He wanted sex there and then but I needed to get to know him more.

"He said, ‘Come back to my flat now—I want you.' But I knew if we had sex on the first night I'd wake up feeling cheap. So we exchanged phone numbers.

"David got a bit aggressive then and said, ‘I'm used to getting what I want. I always get what I want.' But I was annoyed, too, and told him, ‘You're not getting what you want with me.'Well, not tonight, anyway!"

The saucy sorcerer then did a vanishing act—storming off in a huff. But five days later he called Bethany and asked her round to his £750,000 West End flat in Great Portland Street. She arrived at 3am after clubbing. Blaine answered the door wearing just black boxer shorts.

"We both knew I was there to have sex," said Bethany. "So I went straight to the bedroom, which was messy with playing cards all over the floor.
    Sloppy

"We undressed and David started kissing me. He then knelt right in front of my face and asked me to give him oral sex. I have a tongue stud and he loved that sensation.

"But to be honest, David naked is a disappointment. He's a lot smaller than average and has a really hairy behind.

"And he's a sloppy kisser. He also had a bit of a belly on him. Within minutes of stripping we were having full sex. I asked him to use a condom and he said, ‘Baby, I was tested last week. What's your problem?' But I like to be safe.

"The sex was a disappointment, too, and it didn't last that long. Plus he kept getting phone calls because he was about to do another stunt, standing on top of the London Eye.

"But David just carried on talking on the phone while he was making love with me. I thought that was a bit cheeky but I knew he was a busy guy and had a lot on.

"Nevertheless, all the while we were doing it I was thinking, ‘Why can't he put a spell on me so that I'm fooled into thinking he's good in bed? That would cheer me up.'

"David left at 5am to go to the London Eye but asked me to wait for him. After a while I got up and chatted to his friend Harmony Korine, the movie writer, who was also staying.

"By the time David returned I was back in bed, naked and feeling really horny. He jumped in and immediately started rubbing up against me, making it clear he wanted sex straight away. We started doing it again, only after I'd insisted on him wearing a condom. But he was such an inconsiderate lover. At one point I said, ‘Hey, David, there are two of us here.'

"He apologised then and was a little more affectionate. But he soon fell asleep and was snoring."

Blaine himself was unavailable for comment in his Perspex box yesterday, but when his spokesman heard about Bethany's revelations he said: "Good!"
    Surprise

Meanwhile Bethany won't be waiting by her phone. "I didn't see David again, except on TV," she said. "I did wonder whether I was the last girl he took to bed before going in the box.

"But he loves sex so much it wouldn't surprise me if he somehow conjured up a girl in there. They'd make love and no one would notice a thing." Not even the girl, apparently!
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    Well lets just say who gives a fu(k ?
    I suspect his girlfriend might have a thing or two to say about it

ABCMan

i suspect his lawyers might too

Thanks
    Karma Level

Christ, its in the News of the World, that gives it a 99% chance of being untrue.

And like some else said, who gives a flying f**k? There's 6 billion people on this planet, so somebody somewhere gotta be doin some f**king.

:censored

Thanks
    Karma Level

haha shes gonna get sued till she dies!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by yankee
    haha shes gonna get sued till she dies!
    I doubt it.
    His lawyers actually knew this story was going to break last night, they tried to get a high court injunction issued based on the fact it was untrue.
    They dropped the attempt to get the injunction once presented with proof that it did actually occur.

Thanks
    Karma Level

what proof? a used jonny??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Aside from the text messages that he sent saying what a great f*ck she was, there is also a photograph taken on a mobile showing the two of them together in his own bedroom.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Aside from the text messages that he sent saying what a great f*ck she was, there is also a photograph taken on a mobile showing the two of them together in his own bedroom.
    Now Im convinced its either utter bollox or a set up job ! Hes not that bloody stupid to offer himself on a tray and even allow photos to be made.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You honestly think he knew the photo was being taken?
    Photo aside, he already put himself on offer as soon as he text'd her afterwards (the silly f*cker used his own phone to send it).
    If it was utter bollox that I had prior knowledge of the story, then how did I know it was going to be published and how did I know she was gonna slag off the size of his penis a whole week before the story was published?

Thanks
    Karma Level

how did you know? and who took the photo?

Thanks
    Karma Level

You honestly think he knew the photo was being taken?
    Photo aside, he already put himself on offer as soon as he text'd her afterwards (the silly f*cker used his own phone to send it).
    If it was utter bollox that I had prior knowledge of the story, then how did I know it was going to be published and how did I know she was gonna slag off the size of his penis a whole week before the story was published?
    that proves then beyond all doubt it was a setup job. Someone who goes to those lengths can also maniplulate sms texts . Theres big money in this and the timing is spot on.

Im 100% convinced its a setup or complete balls as Im sure will be exposed sooner or later.

Lets face it the slag is onto a winner and has made her money already buy selling the shite to the press. Its very bad journalism to publish it too without them talking to him first and checking fact content. The person involved is probably some bloated arrogant fart like Gilligan from the BBC.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2
    Someone who goes to those lengths can also maniplulate sms texts .
    While that is true, ANY electronic transmission can ALWAYS be traced back to it's original source without too much difficulty.

Theres big money in this
    Indeed there is, £12,500 to be exact.

Im 100% convinced its a setup or complete balls as Im sure will be exposed sooner or later.
    He made all the running in the beginning, she realised that there was money to be made by talking about it afterwards. If his lawyers thought that there was even the slightest chance of disproving her story, why did they drop the application for an injunction?

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL, any1 that believes the news of the world will believe anything, the story sounds like a fictional fantasy, LOL

EM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

As 4me2 sez it's a setup job, The News of the World are famous for offering these daft bints with big tits, who haven't got the brains they were born with, a few quid to throw themselves at a celebrity then expose them as love cheats.

Most of us are blokes here and I don't care who you are and how much you love your wife or girlfriend, if some half decent bint with big tits was offering it on a plate and you thought you could get away with it then you're hardly gonna make your excuses and leave.

The tabloid press are fukin parasites, I've no time for Blaine but does he deserve this. I'd love to turn the tables on some of those journalists and set those ****ers up and post the photos to their wife and kids and watch and laff as their family falls apart. C**ts. :annoyed:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Paint ball attack on blaine :coffee:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ing%20Standard

Thanks
    Karma Level

I find the whole thing boring and I don't even like the guy anyway. There isn't even a real reason for why he's doing this!