Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Utd v Arse

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Utd v Arse

I guess the resuly was a fair one but i'm gutted about the pen miss

i wonder who feels worse, ruudy or vierra

the best players of the game were easily Ronaldo, Ljunberg and Keano

The ref was well....shyte. I think he was a Blackjack Dealer in a previous life

Thanks
    Karma Level

The standard of refereeing this season is a joke...

Can't see why Viera reacted like he did - RVN never did anything to him. RVN's reaction was superb, he looked a scared little girl.

Always kick's off between you 2 don't it!!
    Last edited by Tattooed Freak; 23rd September 2003 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not the greatest of games, cant say either really deserved a win. Chelski will be happy with the result

Viera should not have reacted and on balance probably was the right decision to send him off, although IMO it wasnt that bad and will be blown out of propotion. 1 game ban only. Not convinced on the penalty decision, i think both of them were going down anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just watched the end of the game again, think we might be in deep shite

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol, the arse boys were pushing rvn all over the place on the way to the tunnel and i think once again the question of discapline has to be asked

at the end of the day there is alot of suggestion that united get away with murder but we never do anyting like that

As for the vierra kick he was on a yelloe and it was a 2nd yellow not a straight red and that was a yellow offence anyday.

what with that and the campbell review of the djemba incedent there is a chance campell and viera will both be out in 2 games

isnt that liverpool away or chelsea or somat

ABCMan

well van Missleroy was responsible for getting one of the arse players sent off after another olympic diving display, so its good that he got a few digs for being a cheating bastard, he missed the penalty (which for once was a fiar penalty) but that was good as he should have been sent off for diving in the first place.

and yes i'm sure the arse will get punished, after all they couldnt punish the instigator could they?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm surprised the Ar5e players weren't cautioned after the penalty miss, Keown, Lauren and Cole were all over him. RVN did well not to react, he did look pretty f@cking gutted though - and why no retake as Lehmann was off his line :whistle

To be fair, Keane's first challenge produced a yellow card...it didn't look that bad to me and needed nothing more than a ticking off. That would mean the dumbf@ck dressed in black (not Lehmann or Howard) using some common sense. :whistle
    Last edited by Tattooed Freak; 23rd September 2003 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

gotta say rvn has taken theatrics to a new level, has he be playing in argentina on the quiet
    slow but sure,or is it sure but slow

On the sidewalk Sunday morning
    Lies a body oozing life
    Someone's sneaking 'round the corner
    Is that someone Mack the Knife

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MajorFU
    lol, the arse boys were pushing rvn all over the place on the way to the tunnel and i think once again the question of discapline has to be asked

at the end of the day there is alot of suggestion that united get away with murder but we never do anyting like that

seriously - is anyone else getting totally pissed off with how Arsenal CONSTANTLY flounce the rules.......they have no respect are completely arrogant, and would have to agree with summit that Silvestre said, which was they play without that Brit spirit....of all the clubs in the premiership i feel they are the club that feel most like they are from another country all the time.......from start to finish....

i would go as far as to say, they are the most hated team in the land.....ignoring bitter rivalaries........just pure hatred for anoter team for no other reason then arrogance....
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

im sorry i missed the game now (had to go out) and was gutted after that ****ing display by everton,lettin a poor side beat em like that

horse face is a **** and should be well watched by refs,hes a great player but i think he will do whatever it takes to win,which is ok, but we have rules!! thats why its football, not murderball!! i still remeber last seasons joke against everton.

Thanks
    Karma Level

[QUOTE=ABCMan] so its good that he got a few digs for being a cheating bastard, he missed the penalty (which for once was a fiar penalty) but that was good as he should have been sent off for diving in the first place.

QUOTE]
    bu ha ha ha ................
    it was Keown on Forlan for the penalty ... Viera got sent off for raising his foot with intent. Its like when Beckham got sent off against the Argies... you strike out ( regardless whether you connect - you go)

I have just got back from the game, and didnt have a clue what had happened at the end. Ashley Cole the big man he is was kissing his badge and trying to insite the crowd as he left the pitch......... and he did from what I saw in the tunnel under the South stand as I left :grr:
    Full credit to Henry .... at one point , while all the Arsenal were crowding the linesman ( where Lehmann pushed the linesman - which is another red offence) Henry was shouting his head off at his mates , telling them to get it together .... then shaking hands with Neville and tring to calm it all down .... he was also quick to jump up from a late challenge to avoid getting neville booked

arsenal are a f :censored ing disgrace... especially what happened at the end of the game , I just saw Smith the ex Arsenal chap on Sky --- absolutely speechless. Its funny how Wenger saw Ruud winding his players up , when he so often suffers the blinkers.....

they got what they wanted from the game - a point. They didnt have a decent chance... bar the Edu free kick. United are seriously lacking IMHO , Fortune was out of his depth and the reliance on long balls to Ronaldo was annoying. we are missing Scholes and our reliance on Ruud is telling this season

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by the_wizzard
    im sorry i missed the game now (had to go out) and was gutted after that ****ing display by everton,lettin a poor side beat em like that

horse face is a **** and should be well watched by refs,hes a great player but i think he will do whatever it takes to win,which is ok, but we have rules!! thats why its football, not murderball!! i still remeber last seasons joke against everton.
    maybe you should go and watch the game mate .......... and the Arsenal players at the end

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know that the Arse mobs behaviour was a discrace at the end of the game, well done to Nistelrooy for just trying to walk off the pitch the best he could and letting the FA deal with it the Arse mob insted of retaliating.

Nistelrooy must of been paying attention to Wenger too much reciently as he was positivly shocked when the Arse Angel Vieira kicked out at him. to be honest I'd of been quicker to get out the way there with Vieira kicking out towards me.

Then to cap it of Lehman was off his line when the penalty was taken and i thought this was suposed to be stamped out with the new rules this season. Yet yeaterday Paul robinson had a foot behind the line made a brilliant save from dunns penalty and the ref/linesman still called for a retake. :nowords:
    Last edited by Ragnarok666; 21st September 2003 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by superflysi
    maybe you should go and watch the game mate .......... and the Arsenal players at the end

just seen it(the end) arse are a rule to themselves? but horse face is still a :censored ****

Thanks
    Karma Level

Absolutely shocked. Same old ARSEH0LEAL, always cheating.

Keown rugby tackles Forlan in the area and they're all surprised that a penalty is awarded.

RvN is niggly at times, just like Shearer (although RvN has never deliberately kicked anyone lying on the floor in the head). Viera knew he was already on a yellow, so to kick out is asking for trouble. RvN looks like he's jumping out of the way, not pretending he got kicked.

When ManU rode the disciplinary boarderline (ie vs Newcaster @ OT), Fergie was quick to publicly criticise Roy Keane & co, and ManU swiftly resolved such matters; in fact ManU consistantly finish each season with one of the best disciplinary records. Wenger of course didn't see anything.... and then says that he saw RvN dive???

Arsenal should be fined, and have points docked for their behaviour at the end. No debate. If this doesn't happen, then David Dein has to resign from the FA or Arsenal as there's obviously a conflict of interest with him being a senior in both.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Typical Arse,their conduct was appalling(AGAIN!) Viera has only himself to blame, yes he DIDN'T make contact with RVN, but the INTENT was there.

No doubt some Arse fans will have a dig at RVN for "Diving" but remind me, how many times did he "Dive" in this match??? i dont suppose that we could call Arse players for diving could we??

Thanks
    Karma Level

think the result at the end was a fair on 0-0 , even though cheeky fooker nostrill-roy does need a good kickin and that tosser handing out the birthday cards needs a good (and i mean good hiding) i would love to see him reffing sunday leaugue footy come to think of it he isnt even that capable ,i just hope feguson lets horsey face take penalies all the time , i just loved the way it rebounded , as for the after penalties scenario "" didnt see anything "" :nono
    see ya at highbury !!!

Last edited by rudey; 22nd September 2003 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

C'mon Chelsea............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Viera gets at least a one game ban which would have been the Liverpool game in two weeks but as it was a Sunday game then he misses the one with Chelsea at the Library on Oct 18th. :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast