Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default poly makeing progs

i im looking for a programe which can change mp3 to mmf files i had one which was a demo and wen i converted it and put it on my phone the short sample i got sounded abit poor so i dident want to pay the 30 quid they wanted for the full version so is there any free ones out there

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

hey mate you need a program called Mobile Music Polyphonic v1.3...download it of kazza..make sure it comes with a crack file though

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by shaper
    hey mate you need a program called Mobile Music Polyphonic v1.3...download it of kazza..make sure it comes with a crack file though

ye i found that before on kazaa but dont know how to use the crack could u tell me by pm or something

thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

install crack

when you run the program it will ask you were would you like to install it..

more than likely it will ask you if you want to install it in program files directory click yes..

once installed look in program files and search for the program..when you have found it open up the folder and you will see various files to do with the program ie Mobile Music.exe..

just copy your crack file that came with your download and copy it into this folder and click on it it then should make it into a full working program..

hope this helps

Thanks
    Karma Level

is it easy to make midi's from wavs/mp3's or am I being really thick?
    got mobilemusicpoly, and the converter software, when it comes to ripping the different tracks I'm clueless? is there a tutorial somewhere which explains all this track adding malarky?

cheers

Bug

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bugnote
    is it easy to make midi's from wavs/mp3's or am I being really thick?
    got mobilemusicpoly, and the converter software, when it comes to ripping the different tracks I'm clueless? is there a tutorial somewhere which explains all this track adding malarky?

cheers

Bug

If u open mobile music and press online help there is a tutorial there

when you run the program it will ask you were would you like to install it..

more than likely it will ask you if you want to install it in program files directory click yes..

once installed look in program files and search for the program..when you have found it open up the folder and you will see various files to do with the program ie Mobile Music.exe..

just copy your crack file that came with your download and copy it into this folder and click on it it then should make it into a full working program..

hope this helps

thanks for the help geez just to make sure a patch is the same as a crack ye?