Close

Thread: Sky+

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Sky+

HI....Just had Sky+ installed with latest Pace offering all seems to work ok but it's early day's yet?....had the old box resited but now as we cannot have itv,ch4 and channel 5 FTA seems a waste of time and as a duplicate card is £10:00 which is out of the question!.
    Sky should relocate their Subscriber service to Sherwood Forest and Murdoch should change his name to Robin Hood.

sidburns

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sky+ subscription will be free for those customers also subscribing to more than one of Sky’s premium sports or movie channels**. The standard Sky+ subscription price will remain at £10 per month for all other customers.

** To qualify for the free Sky+ subscription a customer will need to subscribe to a Sky digital subscription package which includes two or more of Sky’s premium channels (excluding free and stand alone premium channels), i.e. package options 1A-6K inclusive in the Sky digital subscription contract. Sky premium channels are Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, Sky Movies Premier and Sky Movies Max.

If at any time a customer ends their Sky digital subscription contract or changes to a package that does not qualify for the free Sky+ subscription they will be charged the £10 Sky+ monthly subscription.

The £10 per month Sky+ subscription price will continue to apply for customers who do not subscribe to a Sky digital package that includes at least two Sky premium channels.

Existing Sky+ customers who subscribe to a package with two or more Sky premium channels will benefit automatically from the subscription-free offer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Sky+

Hi kracken...Thanks for the info......I only subscribe to the Family Package..
    £18.50 per month......I pay no extra for the Sky+ facilities the £10:00 subscription is paid by Sky.

sidburns

Thanks
    Karma Level

no m8, you dont get the extra subscription for the second box free at any point. the only thing sky do is give you your sky+ sub (which is £10) for free if your subscribing to any of the top 3 packages i think it is.. ie movie world, sports world or the full package http://www.sky.com/skycom/allpackages .

so if your only paying 18.50 then your total should be something like 38.50 a month:

Sky sub - 18.50
    2nd Box sub - 10.00
    Sky+ sub - 10.00
    ----------------
    total - 38.50

we went for sky plus about 3 weeks ago and its pretty good.. we have the full package which is 38 a month so we get the sky+ sub for nothing but still pay a tenner for the second box so i think we pay like 48 quid.

you should be paying the sky+ sub.. but if yer not, then keep quiet lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

whoops should have bought a tivo
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont pay a penny.. wtf do i care.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode
    no m8, you dont get the extra subscription for the second box free at any point. the only thing sky do is give you your sky+ sub (which is £10) for free if your subscribing to any of the top 3 packages i think it is.. ie movie world, sports world or the full package http://www.sky.com/skycom/allpackages .

so if your only paying 18.50 then your total should be something like 38.50 a month:

Sky sub - 18.50
    2nd Box sub - 10.00
    Sky+ sub - 10.00
    ----------------
    total - 38.50

we went for sky plus about 3 weeks ago and its pretty good.. we have the full package which is 38 a month so we get the sky+ sub for nothing but still pay a tenner for the second box so i think we pay like 48 quid.

you should be paying the sky+ sub.. but if yer not, then keep quiet lol.
    SSSSSHHHHHHH.

sidburns

Social Networking Bookmarks