Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Bolton V Man Utd

Is this on any euro sat channels tonight?
    ooops!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bolton V Man Utd

Does anyone know how many times Roy Keane has to foul the other team before he gets a single booking?
    or how hard you need to push a player who is clear through on goal in the penalty area before a penalty is awarded?

What a discracefull show from Mr Gallagher at tonights game, we are now all begining to accept that referees are slightly biased to the top clubs in the league or the long standing premier league clubs.
    But for a single player to make 3 or 4 bad chalenges where he got the player and not the ball and not recieve a single booking or even a word from the ref is a discrace.

Who cares what the result was It was an excent match in the 2nd half even though we lost the performance that Bolton put on was brilliant, If only Tim Howard wasnt such a good keeper.

My little rant is now over.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yep all the refs are on man.u's payroll

So now there not only biased towards us at home games its away games as well ...............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

I must admit the Lines man on the east side was diabloical. Giving nothing for clear offsides and then awarding freekicks for onside strikers for both teams.

Also Gallagher needs to look at his refereeing and sort his shit out. Ruud did a blatent high foot and got nothing, while Hunt nudged down Scholes and got carded. Supposed to be high classed referees??? more like Sunday 5-a side ref's who get awe struck with big players.

Also a little rant at Man U fans. All this shit " INBRED BOLTON WANDERERS SHITE! " Where did that come from? Was we singing Munich? No!! was we chanting anything worse? no. No wonder theres so much hatred with each set of fans. " We are the Cocks of all Europe the Scum of the north ect ect "

" You only come to see United Yada Yada " No, We came to see you get fooking outplayed by a shitty inbred Team. Shame the scoreline didnt show that.

Rant over.

Was a really good game overall, Tim Howard is a fooking star. Tha b45t4rd :tongue

-=AD=-
    Last edited by AD; 8th January 2004 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

" You only come to see United Yada Yada " No, We came to see you get fooking outplayed by a shitty inbred Team. Shame the scoreline didnt show that.

-=AD=-[/QUOTE]

Its point what win prizes m8!
    ooops!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i watched the game @ 12am on mutv and though that bolton players fouled and dived all over the place, djorkev must have dived 4 times and deserved a booking. campo fouled someone everytime a break was on to disrupt the play and scholes was taken out on the edge of the box from behind and there wasnt even a free fick

gallagher seemed intent on letting the game flow when both sides deserved free kicks, i thought it was very biased to bolton and bolton fans will think the opposite, i guess it prolly evened itself out over the 90 mins

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by matt26
    how did bolton outplay united, other than the goal they had a couple of chances that were either not taken or takes piss poorley, they didnt defend well enough to stop united scoring twice

no-one say they are shit either they got good results against united arsenal and chelsea in the past few seasons and nobody can denie that

what u seem to be missing is that posession does not win games, creating and taking chances coupled with good defending is what wins games. Bolton played well when united were 2 up but it didnt count for shit

accept it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bolton invariably raise their game for United .... they looked class from what i saw of the game....
    Little John - Howard was excellent and kept us in it .... but the standard of referreeing in this country is abysmal full stop... not just against lower league sides. They have tight rules that impede the game, then they relax them , and it seems to get better and then you just get the referees not having a clue what to book, give fouls for etc....
    6 points this season - makes up for the 4 you lot took last year Bolton have improved loads from earlier in the season ...

Oh and AD ......... come off it mate.....
    I lived in Bolton from being 8 - and I saw loads of Bolton games with mates (even though I always been to United games). Even when you played Tranmere and the like - a load of your fans used to sing 'Stand up if you hate Man U', and this was even the case when I saw your lot beat Liverpool early in the season at the Reebok(few years back)... most of the hate comes from a select bunch of idiots.
    dont get me started on your lot singing Munich - your lot were one of a small number of clubs who used it all the time in 80's and early 90's. Full credit to the club for trying to stamp it out though (especially how they took all seat numbers and names when we played you on anniversary of Munich at the Reebok)

all the Bolton Inbred shite - where did that come from ??? well most of our away support is still made up of the pre - 92 season ticket holders - they remember when times were different .....

RANT OVER

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by superflysi
    Bolton invariably raise their game for United .... they looked class from what i saw of the game....
    Little John - Howard was excellent and kept us in it .... but the standard of referreeing in this country is abysmal full stop... not just against lower league sides. They have tight rules that impede the game, then they relax them , and it seems to get better and then you just get the referees not having a clue what to book, give fouls for etc....
    6 points this season - makes up for the 4 you lot took last year Bolton have improved loads from earlier in the season ...

Oh and AD ......... come off it mate.....
    I lived in Bolton from being 8 - and I saw loads of Bolton games with mates (even though I always been to United games). Even when you played Tranmere and the like - a load of your fans used to sing 'Stand up if you hate Man U', and this was even the case when I saw your lot beat Liverpool early in the season at the Reebok(few years back)... most of the hate comes from a select bunch of idiots.
    dont get me started on your lot singing Munich - your lot were one of a small number of clubs who used it all the time in 80's and early 90's. Full credit to the club for trying to stamp it out though (especially how they took all seat numbers and names when we played you on anniversary of Munich at the Reebok)

all the Bolton Inbred shite - where did that come from ??? well most of our away support is still made up of the pre - 92 season ticket holders - they remember when times were different .....

RANT OVER
    I know where your coming from Si, Just trying to get a point across. All chanting should be in good spirit and not from the Hooligan days of yonder. I really enjoyed the match even though we lost, Hell I won some money on it. Had 2-1 for Bolton win and 1-2 for Man U to win, Even decided against Paul Scholes for the first goal and Djorkaeff for the last goal. Chose Kevin Nolan for the 1st and Moreno for the last ( Wish I didnt change my mind, Would have been quids in )

But theres always next season......... The only rant I have now is all the stick im getting at work from Armchair supporters who have "Never" seen Man Utd live, Other than on TV. But thats another story

-=AD=-

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by AD
    I know where your coming from Si, Just trying to get a point across. All chanting should be in good spirit and not from the Hooligan days of yonder.
    Does create a bit of atmosphere though ---- and it probably got you lot singing

Thanks
    Karma Level

Everyone knows the standard of refing in this country is possibly the worst in europe, what gets on my t1ts is people putting the officials short commings down to them being "BIASED" towards the top clubs...................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by superflysi
    Does create a bit of atmosphere though ---- and it probably got you lot singing

:tongue

-=AD=-