Hello Everyone, its your unwanted malaysian cock sucker back again.

i'm sorry but i cant keep away from your great forums, i just have to try to get some of you to send me money so that i can either rip you off or send yo some of my $hitty cam's and ts's pressed onto dvd silvers, or maybe a half cracked game that wont work properly on a pal console, sadly your administrators dont seem to want you to allow me to rip you off, which is a pity as i'm way too stupid to get the message, maybe its caused by having my sisters b0ll0cks in my eyes whilst im sucking her cock or maybe my mothers spare donkey gets in the way of the pc screen.

anyway you all know how to contact me (or at least those who wish me malice know all about me by now as do the mpaa and paypal), so dont forget i'm your honest cocksucking malaysian pr1ck who like nothing more than spamming my crappy discs on your forums.

EDIT : ok, so thats not what he originaly wrote but its closer to the truth that "top quality grade a dvd movie silvers", i know i prefer to think of him as a spamming malaysian cocksucker rather than a seller of top quality dvd's

in my hurry to spam you i didnt even paste my email into this post