Close

ABCMan

Default To All Those Kind Enough To Give Out Codes - Please Read

we realy appreciate the help you give the rest of our members, i'm sorry to see all the posts that you dont even get a simple thank you from so i''m going to make a few changes.

1) if someone has a few posts (over 10 of course) can you please click on their name and use the view posts by this user button so that you can see if they are decent posts or simply shite to get their post count up if you feel its shite then DO NOT GIVE A CODE, pm me and i'll make a decision on wether they have actualy contributed something or are simply spamming, if they are spamming i will delete their thread and ban them for 24 hours, if they do it again they will be perm banned.

2) if you post a code for someone and they cant be bothered to say thank you after a few days please pm me and i will perm ban them

3) if you feel that someone is asking for "too many" codes and you suspect they are dealing in stolen radios or using your codes to make them money please pm me and i will block their posting rights to this forum.

once again, thank you all for your contributions in this section.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: To All Those Kind Enough To Give Out Codes - Please Read

To add to what ABCMan has said...If you receive a code and it works and your ever so grateful, apart from just simply saying 'thanks' give some Karma. It'll make you feel all squidgy inside!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Adding also. if you do want to purchase equipment to decode your own radio's (hardware) this is also available. please message myself or keyscoob for info on this.

ABCMan

since wer are in an adding mood i guess we should ask that you dont give out codes to pm requests at all unless the pm is from someone you know and trust.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Also do not post links or post free software here.
    if you think you have something that will interest people, let them know and they can pm you for the software or URL to it.

If anyone posts any free software here. instant 7 day ban.
    We supply here free codes if we can, not help people on a quick money making scheme they may think of by making codes themselves with cracked calculators that many colleauges of mine from around the world have made.