Close

Thread: Fog Lights

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Fog Lights

Fecking twats who drive around with their fog lights on all the time cos it makes their piece of shite 1.0 litre fcuked up fiesta look 'cool' . Mainly stupid chav twats who shouldn't even have a fcuking license, but that's a whole other rant that i'm not going to get into now

Daft cows who managed to put them on the one time it was foggy enough to use them, 4 years ago, and either haven't realised that they are still on, or can't now find the off switch

Old people who haven't realised that they are on, and tbh can't see past the end of the bonnet anyway, and shouldn't be on the road

Just a complete set of inconsiderate pricks and they should all be off the road

:grr:
    I am a loud man with a very large hat. This means I am in charge

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fog Lights

Well I have to agree with this rant

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spot on.
    It pisses me right off when ur behind some tosser in the dark who have left there blinding fecking fog lights on:grr:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I aggree, this makes me ****ing angry!!!! Especially annoying when its just starting to get dark and they put their fogs on and they dont even have their main lights on, whats the point, put your sidelights on or put your headlights on, its not foggy is it ffs (unless it is of course). Its also annoying because young drivers are likely to get pulled over for having fogs on when its not foggy.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Glad i'm not the only one then

I have developed a range of solutions, some not always effective, that i feel i ought to share with you

If they are in front and have rear fogs on, they get treated to my high beams till they turn them off - no matter how much they are swearing

If they are coming the other way - they get lots of flashing and swearing

If they are behind me, they get my rear fogs flashed at them, and i slow down

Simple and quite often effective

If none of these work, i often resort to leaning out the window and hurling abuse (not at the elderly or women i'd like to point out - just the chav cunts, although to be honest, everyone should do this to them at all possible times, fog lights on or not)
    I am a loud man with a very large hat. This means I am in charge

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by big man
    If none of these work, i often resort to leaning out the window and hurling abuse (not at the elderly or women i'd like to point out - just the chav cunts, although to be honest, everyone should do this to them at all possible times, fog lights on or not)
    lol, i find hurling bricks works quite well too tbh :whistle

Agreed this is annoying, me and a mate recently went driving, we had a set of cue cards with (in massive writing) said things like "THEY ARE CALLED INDICATORS JACKASS", "TURN YOUR ****ING FOGS OFF", "STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE KNOBSHINS" and other things to that effect.

When people did things like not indicating, we flew past them showing the appropriate cue cards at them, needless to say we got some damn funny responses.

Moses

Thanks
    Karma Level

to anybody who has not yet seen this fog light phenomena it can usually be found in two varities and places

type 1. chav fog lights can be found charging round built up areas near schools and hospital etc at stupid speeds generally been chavish and accompanied by large amounts of techno/jungle/drum n bass

type 2. old cun7 fog lights can usually be found in the middle lane of any motorway or outside lane of dual carrageways

please note old cun7 fog lights are much more easy to spot as they never travel above 23 mph

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoses
    "STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE KNOBSHINS"
    KNOBSHINS???? :nowords:

The only advantage of fogs are that if you shine them directly into a birds face you get to see the look she will make if you were to bust your load into her face! :thumbs
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gotta agree with you there.

Especially when they only have their side lights on. Why bother with fog's if you havn't even got your main lights on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgunjim
    KNOBSHINS???? :nowords:

The only advantage of fogs are that if you shine them directly into a birds face you get to see the look she will make if you were to bust your load into her face! :thumbs
    hrase used down here in sheepsville (wales), not sure what it means but my mate calls everyone it, and he wrote the cuecards!

Moses

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

not knobshine?

I generally turn on my full beams if the person in front has their fogs on. Not that it'll make em realise they've left them on but it makes me feel happier. If someone drives behind me with their full beams on I turn on my foglights. If someones driving really slowly I drive up their ass but if someones driving up my ass I drive really slowly just to piss them off.

Thanks
    Karma Level

what about daft twats who park on the wrong side of the road with fogs and lights on talking to there daft mates while blinding everyone driving down the road

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have a quick way of making them turn them off I put my light on full beam.

Im still driving my kraut car where the lights point to the middle of the road and a quick blast of the full beam works wonders on foglight Freddies.:thumbs
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.