Close

Thread: creatine ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help creatine ...

hi , had a previous post about starting off and building up muscle. It was suggested to me to try creatine to help me along ... problem is i dont really have a clue of which of the many listed brands to take ... Ive had a look on this link ... http://www.affordablesupplements.co....t.asp?typeid=2

would appreciate if someone could reccomend one of the listed to me , or if any other brands on a different web site that may be better.. :thumbs

p.s im not really looking to be massive build , but would like to be "bigger" , i like to run . swim , lot of cardio and weights during exercise , by looking at the site the following type of creatine looks best for me http://www.affordablesupplements.co....asp?prodid=602 ... but yet im still not sure if im going in the rite direction.

cheers

mick

:whistle
    Last edited by mickstery; 21st November 2004 at 05:58 PM.
    mick

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: creatine ...

Hiya Mate Affordable Supplements have there own forum relating to supplements and diet and nutrician and the members are very helpfull.. here`s the link

http://www.affordablesupplements.co....v2/default.asp

As you have noticed there are numerous brands of creatine and i would say it`s down to personal taste..i currently use V12 Turbo but it`s very exspensive compared to most other brands but it works for me...some people do not react to creatine..so you pays your money and takes ur chances as the saying goes...good luck

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: creatine ...

Hi there I was wondering how long u been training ?

I would recommend creatine only when u have been training for a few months
    are u taking a protein drink ? would start with that and the after few months try creatine to see if you feel ny benefits
    you must be strict with training and your diet to see ny benefits from creatine as you have seen already there are many creatine supplements on the market i was paying about £50 for a smallish tub of it ( there are many cheaper ones out there)
    whey protein is also a must to get the best results

hope this has helped m8

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: creatine ...

hi , thanks for the replys fellas ..

i had been training for about 6 months then took time of for about 5 months, but now i have been going back to the gym for the past 2 months and have been training hard 3/4 times a week. I can notice the difference in my body but want that bit extra . Ill take your advice karlos130 and try the protein drinks 1st and see how that goes.

cheers lads , appreciate your help :thumbs
    mick

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Re: creatine ...

I may be a bit late but I have tried all the three different forms of creatine. The serum, the powder and the capsules and they have all had differing effects on me. I found that the serum was the best form by far because it was for one the most convenient of the three to take it felt the most effective, porgressed on it the quickest and was the cheapest overall. If you are into taking supplements its a good idea to try out this serum version of creatine as I found it soo much better than the other two forms. But the fitness instructor at my college gym has told me that from maximuscle they have made a supplement which is called cyclone and its a mixture of protein and creatine together and he swares by it and this bloke has taken over 100 supplements!

Hope this could help you on your quest.
    Tom