Close

Thread: box keys

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question box keys

Is it illegal to read boxkeys off of cable boxes from the card or receiver in england?
    But leave all information the same.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: box keys

You do realise what section your posting in mate ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by deacig
    Is it illegal to read boxkeys off of cable boxes from the card or receiver in england?
    But leave all information the same.

i cant think why you would want to ask a qustion in the introduce yourself forum, unless of course you were trying to sign up to ask it in the legal section or the cable section and discovered that you couldnt because we barred those sections to new members to prevent people from signing up, asking a question then buggering off once they got their answer.

anyway you can rest assured that you wont get an answer off anyone in this section untill you have complied with the forum rules and then posted in the correct section.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Re: box keys

I have tried to post in the legal and digital cable section, but I cannot, it says I do not have permission, and I am signed up. I can post in the introduce your self section here. I have read you have to have 10 meaningful posts to post in the other forums.
    I am from North America, I am use to just posting in the newbie section of other forums. If your new you wouldn't dare post in advance discussions. I have introduce myself here, now after that i need 9 more meaningful posts and I can only access in this forum. The only other thing I can add is I am trapped in the introduce yourself forum and I can't get out! Or is there something else I haven't completed to register
    completely?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Re: box keys

you should be able to go in other forums except those stated you should be fine if you have read and understand the rules find other things that interest you and reply to peoples questions contribute something your self dont just join and ask questions this should sort you good and propper any questions about cable email me i will try to help until you get sorted in here :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

welcome
    :kissass :cry: Hmm I wonder which 3 this is ????

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by deacig
    I have tried to post in the legal and digital cable section, but I cannot, it says I do not have permission, and I am signed up. I can post in the introduce your self section here. I have read you have to have 10 meaningful posts to post in the other forums.
    I am from North America, I am use to just posting in the newbie section of other forums. If your new you wouldn't dare post in advance discussions. I have introduce myself here, now after that i need 9 more meaningful posts and I can only access in this forum. The only other thing I can add is I am trapped in the introduce yourself forum and I can't get out! Or is there something else I haven't completed to register
    completely?

you havent missed anything out, as i said above all new people are blocked from posting in certain sections for a while to allow them to read the rules and to join in the other sections.

you will need a minimum of 10 usefull posts before you can post in the following sections
    legal
    cable / sat
    radio codes

you need 50 posts before you can start a post in the buy sell and trade section and even then all posts in that section are checked before they appear to ensure their legality (ie we dont allow sales of firearms, even replicas or altered playstation consoles). you can however post a reply if you wish to make a purchase, however the reply will still have to be cleared before it appears then its up to the seller if they wish to deal with you

all other sections of the board are available for you to post in and you can of course read all the sections of the main board.

oh and by the way post in the intro section count as 1 post, assuming that you post a proper introduction, otherwise they dont count towards your 10 usefull posts i'm afraid.