Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default No to lethal force against burglars..

I was justing reading this there and thought the point by the London police chief Sir John Stevens was a fair shout...he said

"My own view is that people should be allowed to use what force is necessary to defend themselves and that they should be allowed to do so without any prosecution," he said in a newspaper interview.

I knew a guy who got 9 months for catchin a guy in his mothers home and he kicked the shit out of him with a baseball bat.guy was gutted as you would be but I would have done exactly the same considering...

I know myself if anyone ever tried to brake into my home,they probably wouldnt get back out in 1 piece:annoyed: ...The fact that they are in your home itself and first n foremost protecting your family should be enough to use whatever force is needed.I am not saying chopping them up or shooting them but a severe kicking would be ok for starters....so whats the rest of yous feel towards this.... >here<

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: No to lethal force against burglars..

every man should be able to protect his home. who the **** are the government to say you can't kick the shit out of someone who is threatening your livelihood and your family?! it's wrong personally i think you should be able to kill the fookers that bust in

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have had my home broken into (almost) (while in bed!) 5.30 am !! the guy\smackhead never got in, but tryed like fook! and was chased away by elderly neighbour, who happened to be going out. and at first, thought it was me pissed trying to get in .

anyway, i would of done what needed to be done to him if i caught him inside, this guy had a large screwdriver helping him! wonder what he would\might of done with it if confronted inside?? i know i aint gonna give him the chance to try.

if a woman was being raped and kicked a offender in the ball's would she be guilty of gbh????

breaking into your home..(while your in) is like rape to me?

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's PC gone ****in mad! I'd have no quarms about kicking the living daylights outta someone who broke into my house.
    At the end of the day they are on your property so it hsould be your responsibility to get them off it again, whatevre that may take. FFS, if this happened in some places like Texs they would give you a ****in medal for shooting one of the robbing bastards!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive been told that u can use force on the person whose broke into ure house that

if theyre upstairs ull get away wiv kickin **** outta them.

But doin this while theyre downstairs will probably result in the cunt takin u to court.

Dunno how true this is, maybe some1 else knows more than i do about it.

ABCMan

personaly i think that the toerag looses his / her rights the second he sets foot on your property and you should be allowed to use any amount of non lethal force to defend yourself/family or property if the person is unarmed and lethal force if they are armed.

of course there are those who would say that if people were allowed to defend their property then burglars would warm themselves, well allowing lethal force against an armed buglar may dissuade a few from carrying a weapon.

the only possible problem would be the person who invites someonee into their house then beats the crap out of them and claims they were burgeling the place.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im sure there is some ye olde law which allows you to protect your land/home with necessary force... if you dont have the right to protect your own home, then what rights do you have?

If we cant do that then how can the government send our soldiers abroad to foriegn lands under the guise of 'national safety'?
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

Got fook all rights here in the UK.. jesus in some states in america you can shoot someone who tries to steal your car and get away with it.. never mind burgaling your home.

If you had more rights to defemnd your property I am sure home insurance would go down too

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by incognito™
    If you had more rights to defemnd your property I am sure home insurance would go down too
    Not if you had a shot-gun just happening to be sitting in some cupboard gathering dust ...but got to agree here that if someone is attempting to break into your home and you are allowed to use reasonable force maybe have the bassa's think twice before trying to get in. Cause they then enter knowing full well that a good kicking for starters is just waiting to greet them coming in...

Thanks
    Karma Level

You got to seriously wonder about the laws and the government in this country, I was burgled in June while my wife and myself were sleeping upstairs. The F**ker took 7 and half thousand pounds worth of goods including my f**king car!! – All of which was not insured cause I had saved up everything just to buy my house which I had been there for only 3 months. I just wish I had woken up and beat the f**king daylights out of the guy. Nobody has the right to come in to your house, I totally agree with the wizzard - being burgled is like being raped.

They caught the little f**ker who did it and it turns out its a 17 year old, went to court and he got a 2 year probation and a curfew for two weeks. I mean where is the justice in that? And its not like the little shit got lucky breaking in to my house. When I got my car back there were 3 sets of other peoples keys and several screwdrivers and hammers which obviously he takes out with him every night to do this kind of shit.

I mean as well as the fact we can't get over knowing someone entered in to our house while we were asleep, the government don’t teach people like this a lesson. He stole 7 and half thousand pounds worth of stuff and the compensation I get is 75 pounds. He made a good profit and is still free to do whatever he wants.

Sorry for the rant but it really makes me angry – people get away with so much shit and it’s the good people that suffer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yes my brother's m8 had his house broken into and the bassa' went through her underwear drawer and like you say she felt violated by this.She never returned to that home again and they had to sell it.They had only been in the house just under a year and had waited ages to get that house too...shame some scb bag can make you fell like shit!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Moving to correct section.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

in my opinion, which is the same as everyone elses, lol, any burgalar shud get a good fcukin hidin, but that said i can understand the governments concerns as one persons perception of and acceptable amount of a$$ kickin is different from someone elses and the limit of an amount of ass woopyn cant really be defined

Thanks
    Karma Level

absolutely disgaceful

if you see someone in your house, not only are you worried about what thet could do to you then, but at the same time, wondering whether you will end up getting sued!

I recall that pegasus team had a situation along these lines, kicked some twathead trying to break in

- pegasus, how is that progressing for you mate?

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

if I woke during the night to find someone in my house, I wouldnt be thinking about consequences.
    I would do whatever it took to protect my son.
    any burglar in my place would get a damn good hiding

ABCMan

i gues the answer is that once you caught the burglar and did what was required to ensure the safety of your family you should call your lawyer and the press, then the police and ambulance that way you have a lawyer there to help protect you from the police, the press there to agree with you (and get publicity for your arrest) after all the police will only be wanting to arrest you, no point in arresting the half dead toerag as he will simply get off anyway.

the law must be changed not only to protect the householder from charges relating to preventing the burglary, but also to prevent the toerag from then sueing you as well as some changes to ensure that he gets an actual punishment when he gets to court.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well u cud beat the fcuker, then dump him sumwer, that would probably work, lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol... looks like we need some tips for body disposal...

I had an instance a few years ago when I was about 15 when some fooker tried to get into me mums kitchen window... as I was sneaking up behind him I was thinking of the best was to dispose of a corpse... I honestly thought of killing him if he got in... Just tapped him on the shoulder and I've never seen a human move so fast in all me life... shot off doing garden olympics... never seen 5ft privets and them dodgy concrete fences cleared in a single leap before

Thanks
    Karma Level

Apparently the best thing to do is cut a corpse up into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got the six pieces you got to get rid of them, cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it ?

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a piss head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. you could do this afterwards of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pig shit now do you ?

They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be weary of anyone who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes. That means a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh in about a minute. Hence the expression "As greedy as a pig".
    Last edited by L4yer Cak3; 14th January 2005 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

tut tut tut :whistle

too many gangster flicks for you my son