Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Kilroy-Silk launches Veritas

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=606 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=8></TD><TD width=468><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=468 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><!-- start main content --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=468 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=334>Kilroy-Silk launches Veritas on immigration ticket

(Filed: 02/02/2005)

Robert Kilroy-Silk claimed the country was "being stolen" from the British by mass immigration as he launched his new Veritas party today.

<!--MPU STOPPED BY MEDIA -->The former chat show host promised "quite startlingly different" policies on migration and asylum at the launch in Westminster.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=158 align=right border=0 hspace="0"><TBODY><TR><TD width=8 rowSpan=2></TD><TD width=150><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption><CENTER>Kilroy-Silk launches Veritas</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"Our country is being stolen from us and we have never been asked for our permission," he said.

The UK should be able to control its borders like France, Germany, Austalia, and the US, he added.

He rejected comparisons with Enoch Powell and the right-wing Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, and insisted he was not looking to replace the BNP.

Mr Kilroy-Silk, who was elected MEP as a member of the UK Independence Party (Ukip)before resigning after a failed leadership bid, promised straight talking in his new role.

He admitted he had not always told the truth as a Labour MP, saying: "I would be very surprised if I had."

But he insisted there would be "no lies, no deception, no evasion" from his new party.

The East Midlands MEP will announce tomorrow which Westminster constituency he will contest.

He is widely expected to stand against Geoff Hoon, Defence Secretary.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Kilroy-Silk launches Veritas

Terrible pic of him, looks like a zombie.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by xdir
    I thought it was quite good. Looks like a Thunderbird. I wonder if he comes out of that door to the familiar 'Dadadada etc....'

I don't see the comparison to Enoch Powell personally. Our beloved government needs to take a little more responsibility for looking after its tax payers and removing the burden on our social security budgets.

Thanks
    Karma Level

He was on central news today being an arrogant ****er as usual

lol i cant even even remember what he was saying cause i was laughing so much , he aint got a bloody chance now silly arse

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    I thought it was quite good. Looks like a Thunderbird. I wonder if he comes out of that door to the familiar 'Dadadada etc....'
    He's been signed up for Team America 2

Thanks
    Karma Level

T-1200 I guess your right lmao

Click Here

:thumbs

Heat - A Michael Mann Film

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by L4yer Cak3
    T-1200 I guess your right lmao

Click Here

:thumbs

ROLF class

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by bertroot
    I don't see the comparison to Enoch Powell personally.
    Mr Kilroy Silk like Mr Powell is a sad right wing tosspot who spouts the same unpopular (bordering on the rascist) shite which is time and time again rejected by the British electorate. The comparison is apt as they are/were both extremeists but above all losers.

I do conceed tho that Mr Powell's complexion looked more natural.

ABCMan

can i piss myself laughing now? or do i have to wait to see his election results?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    can i piss myself laughing now? or do i have to wait to see his election results?
    Go on treat yourself and do both - you know you are worth it - why not piss yourself now AND at election time !

/ends brown nosing admin

Thanks
    Karma Level

How can he expect anyone to trust him when he speaks DOWN to everyone like a School teacher !

And every newspaper and news station seemed to know about yesterday's "secret launch party" about 4 or 5 weeks ago. One of the worst kept Political secrets since Guy Fawkes ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Saw a BBC3 documentary about him trying to get leadership of the UKIP. Fcuking funny programme. Amusing when he had his outburst in the Brussels parliament about Britain not wanting to be controlled by European 'no marks, rejects etc'. As for him thinking Afghanistan and Iran are Arab countries...
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G
    As for snotty he will bring his ban up like he's a martyr now. I hope your aware of the beast you've probably created gunner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ahhh .. The VAINitas party. I guess the Kilroy show always need it's own party Is there any point writing policies for his party as there's more chance of the liberal democrats becoming right wing.
    -=CBo=-

Thanks
    Karma Level

you gotta laugh, the company called Veritas have taken a very dim view to his namimg and are raising an injunction to stop them using their registered name, he may now call himself noddy and big ears go to parliment
    Losing Gracefully Since September 2010

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by digidump
    Mr Kilroy Silk like Mr Powell is a sad right wing tosspot who spouts the same unpopular (bordering on the rascist) shite .
    Are you sure about that? care to quote some examples? unpopular with WHO exactly? the tosspots on the looney left perhaps?

The comparison is apt as they are/were both extremeists but above all losers..
    All depends on YOUR definition of "Extremist" and "Loser", Powell was acclaimed as one of the finest British politicians of the 20th century, a brilliant intellectual who spoke EIGHT languages and became a university professor, he became the youngest Brigadier in the British Army and was awarded the MBE.
    And he went on to serve in India which he fell in love with, and learned both Hindi and Urdu.
    Some "Racist" and "Loser" eh?? :nowords:

I do conceed tho that Mr Powell's complexion looked more natural.
    indubitably!
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CON-DIGI
    Are you sure about that? care to quote some examples? unpopular with WHO exactly? the tosspots on the looney left perhaps?

All depends on YOUR definition of "Extremist" and "Loser", Powell was acclaimed as one of the finest British politicians of the 20th century, a brilliant intellectual who spoke EIGHT languages and became a university professor, he became the youngest Brigadier in the British Army and was awarded the MBE.
    And he went on to serve in India which he fell in love with, and learned both Hindi and Urdu.
    Some "Racist" and "Loser" eh?? :nowords:
    Unpopular with with that famous member of the looney left ( and leader of the conservative party )Mr Heath for example who sacked him from the shadow cabinet after his 'rivers of blood' speech.

An extremist in the sense that for example he supported the repatriation of immigrants a policy endorsed by the National Front and now the British National Party - extreme politics unpopular with the British electorate for the last four decades.

He may well have been gifted academically and as a soldier but as a politician he resigned his government post was sacked from the shadow cabinet and then resigned from the Tories and joined the Ulster Unionists eventually losing his seat. Surely not the actions of one of 'the finest politicians of the 20th century' more like the actions of an egomaniac.
    Last edited by digidump; 8th February 2005 at 08:57 AM. Reason: typos

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by xdir
    That's what I thought at first glance, but then he looks like some alien being that wants to take over the planet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Unpopular with with that famous member of the looney left ( and leader of the conservative party )Mr Heath for example who sacked him from the shadow cabinet after his 'rivers of blood' speech. .
    And Heath was one of politics leading lights eh? back in the seventies all we heard about was Heath sailing in "Morning cloud" with his bum-chums, instead of running the country.

As for the so-called "Rivers of blood" speech the only reference to rivers of blood is a paragraph near the end, but the sensationalist media didn't make that clear to the public...

An extremist in the sense that for example he supported the repatriation of immigrants a policy endorsed by the National Front and now the British National Party - extreme politics unpopular with the British electorate for the last four decades..
    So anyone who is pro repatration is a racist?? Then the late Bernie Grant branded as "Barmy Bernie" (And black Labour MP, as well as being a left-wing activist) must also be a "racist" given the criteria you have set out.
    I would wager that a large proportion of the British public would support the repatriation of immigrants/asylum seekers/refugee's, who only want to sponge of the state or undermine it, its just that the so-called extreme parties have not captured the attention of the electorate.

He may well have been gifted academically and as a soldier but as a politician he resigned his government post was sacked from the shadow cabinet and then resigned from the Tories and joined the Ulster Unionists eventually losing his seat. Surely not the actions of one of 'the finest politicians of the 20th century' more like the actions of an egomaniac.
    Yes, resigned from the government, sacked from his party, then joins another one...the actions of an egomaniac? or perhaps a man who stuck by his principles, whilst those around him changed theirs.

Branded as one of the finest and intelligent politicians this country has produced, by his former Tory colleagues and old Labour adversaries alike, including Tony Benn who was full of praise and respect for Powell.
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

watched that documentry what a good guy only wants whats best for his country by telling the truth id vote for him not too far right and good morales, plus he's a good speaker.

BBC will not stop to Character Assassinate anyone who dont come up with their Agenda
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CON-DIGI
    And Heath was one of politics leading lights eh? back in the seventies all we heard about was Heath sailing in "Morning cloud" with his bum-chums, instead of running the country.

As for the so-called "Rivers of blood" speech the only reference to rivers of blood is a paragraph near the end, but the sensationalist media didn't make that clear to the public...

So anyone who is pro repatration is a racist?? Then the late Bernie Grant branded as "Barmy Bernie" (And black Labour MP, as well as being a left-wing activist) must also be a "racist" given the criteria you have set out.
    I would wager that a large proportion of the British public would support the repatriation of immigrants/asylum seekers/refugee's, who only want to sponge of the state or undermine it, its just that the so-called extreme parties have not captured the attention of the electorate.

Yes, resigned from the government, sacked from his party, then joins another one...the actions of an egomaniac? or perhaps a man who stuck by his principles, whilst those around him changed theirs.

Branded as one of the finest and intelligent politicians this country has produced, by his former Tory colleagues and old Labour adversaries alike, including Tony Benn who was full of praise and respect for Powell.
    Heath as prime minister probably qualifies as a leading light in politics

The speech is commonly known as 'rivers of blood' although the quote is 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood'

I didn't say pro repatriation made anybody a racist I merely pointed out that it is a view held by extremists in fact I didn't mentioned racism at all in my post. You are all too quick to accuse those who disagree with you of shouting 'Racist or Bigot' . Your suppositon 'that a large proportion of the British public would support the repatriation' is surely disproved by the constant poor showing of parties who name this amongst there policies.

As for a man who stuck by his principles he as a minister encouraged commonwealth immigration to staff the NHS only to do a u-turn and speak in favour of repatriation of the same commonwaelth immigrants 10 years later.

He was certainly branded as a fine orator and admired by his peers on both sides of the House of Commons as a parliamentarian but i don't think this is the same as being a fine politician.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast