Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: manu v milan

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default manu v milan

great game. seem's like manure just got a lesson in football lol very quiet around here tonight

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: manu v milan

Don't talk bollocks the game was even stevens till Carroll fcuked up both sides had chances and spewed them, it took a mistake for Milan to score, all to play for in the second leg which is where i'll be...........................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

very classy side, especially the defence. their experience really showed although so did a lack of pace

i dont think we will go through but we are not out of it yet and anything can happen

their weakness is their pace at the back and 1 mistake could give us a chance with the pace we have.

rekon fergie made a blunder with the subs as we were doing ok before ruud and mikey came on but thats the way it goes u cant win them all

as for u wizzard if u think your sorry lot can do any better then u need to remove your head from where the sun dont shine

Awaiting Email Confirm Thalamus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Fook me and I thought Dudek was a muppet....lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

man u were a bit unlucky last night , but i cant see them gettin a result over there, especially as shevchenko will be back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thalamus
    Fook me and I thought Dudek was a muppet....lol
    dont worry, you are right.... he is

but seriously i think keepers get a bit of a rough ride and while carroll shold have caught it, the defence and midfield should have closed down the shot and been closer to the rebound

Thanks
    Karma Level

we're gonna do em 2-1

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

utd fell into milan's trap and were punished. do they watch videos of the opposition before they play. cos fergie is big massive prick!!

Everyone who watches football knows givin seedorf that amont of time around the area is deadly , he's got one wicked shot on him and has been doin that all his carear.

outplayed outclassed outthought, tactically miles better. fergie what what a useless Git in europe you are.

Ronaldo and Rooney aint playing no dunnymonster or primus sort of characters there playin the best in the world and they failed again.
    Last edited by DelTrotter; 24th February 2005 at 06:42 PM.
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

Did Wenger think they were playing Brentford on Tuesday night then? Arsenal - outplayed outclassed outthought, tactically miles worse. Wenger what a useless Git in europe you are.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DelTrotter
    outplayed outclassed outthought, tactically miles better. fergie what what a useless Git in europe you are.

Ronaldo and Rooney aint playing no dunnymonster or primus sort of characters there playin the best in the world and they failed again.

You watching the same game.... Outplayed, Outclassed! Dont think so! Game was even steven until the goal and as for ronaldo.. Personally thought he was best player on the pitch until he was subbed ( Which even now I didnt understand!)

We gotta chance still!! Rememeber Juventus!!!!

Arsenal - Take care, nice knowing you!

Thanks
    Karma Level

utd fell into milan's trap and were punished. do they watch videos of the opposition before they play. cos fergie is big massive prick!!

Everyone who watches football knows givin seedorf that amont of time around the area is deadly , he's got one wicked shot on him and has been doin that all his carear.

Why do you insist on talking shite???....Fergie "A big massive prick"?...."A useless git in Europe"?.

He might be past his best, but he can still piss all over the rest of the Premiership managers.
    Oh, and one other thing, at least he's won the cup! :nowords:
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Did fergie get it wrong on wed nite???

of course he did he had a squad good enough to attack milan more and at least create more chances. they were outplayed milan suckered them and played the game perfectly.

why 4-5-1 at home ? ?No shevchenko, was a perfect chance to get at Milan and and take an advantage back to the san siro.

No they made there life difficult again ?

A miracle will send Utd thro

and arsenal screwed up again who gives a f@ck but there in a better position than Utd

Arsenal have to score 2 at HOME to Win and not concede
    Man Utd have to goto a Milan and Score 2 to win and not concede

whos in the better position?

Fergie just annoys me when Utd should be better than they are in europe
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

err del when u one day think before you type u might realise that 2-1 or 3-2 will see us thru in milan

we need a win and thats it any winning score will do even 1-0 still keeps it going until extra time

i'm sure if u search hard enough you will find a footballing rule book somewhere

just to add it is unlikely united will progress but not impossible and ronaldo and rooney came close to turning those old defenders on several occasions, i rekon the pressure of the home fans in milan may actually work to our advantage so its far from over and only a fool would rate arsenals chances higher than uniteds based of the football played by both teams for the last few weeks
    Last edited by MajorFU; 25th February 2005 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You must get through some bog roll in your house, with two hole's you shit through to wipe..............

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by redarmy
    You must get through some bog roll in your house, with two hole's you shit through to wipe..............
    rotfl

Thanks
    Karma Level

United created enough chances on Wednesday night to provide some encouragement for the return leg. The disappointing aspect of Wednesday was the amount of possession Milan had, it was almost like United were away from home playing on the break.

Ronaldo didn't look too happy coming off and personally thought Giggs should have gone with Ronaldo switching wings. The goal was bad play all round with no closing down, slip by Carroll and there was three Milan forwards waiting to pounce ahead of any Man U defenders.

This years qualifiers is the strongest bunch i can rememeber and though it pains me to admit it i don't think United are the strongest team in the comp so the only consolation of an early exit would be a full blooded attack on closing down Chelski.

Thanks
    Karma Level

.......Arsenal have to score 2 at HOME to Win and not concede
    Man Utd have to goto a Milan and Score 2 to win and not concede

whos in the better position?...
    Hmmm, let me think about this one.....who's got the better European track record and experience??

Who's dug themselves out of the shit in the past at European level? :whistle
    "Windows has been unable to detect a keyboard, press enter to continue"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Umm, when was the last time Arsenal, Chelsea or liverpool won the champions league?? Im not certain but I think Man U have won it rece***y, so they shud av a good chance.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

f@ckin Once theyve won under fergie and should have been more i thought you hail him as a messiah at Utd you all think hes god when actually is european record is poor for a club of Utd's size. if he wins it again fair enough but he's not gonna.

Cant actually believe that you u blind Utd fans can see Them winning in san siro. Juve was 6 years ago get over it!!!

Where was the mighty keano against Milan?
    I'm against it!"
    A top man

Thanks
    Karma Level

his european record is poor? we were in the quarter finals for like 8 years in a row, not even real madrid did that. we've been very consistent in europe over the years, just havent managed to get past the semis bar one time in 1999.. remember that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast