Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default How to load ISO's through the BBA with GCSIM...I cant get it started

i've just got a BBA and have been trying to load up games with the GCSIMGui loader pack.

I've got a viper and using cobra 0.3 I've got a disc with the loader.dol file on it, which I can load from cobra. All i get tto is the screen below:

I'm running the GcSIM GUI abd trying to upload Kirby's Air Ride (which has had garbage removed but it's a clean ISO) This is how is looks:

i've tried to get all I can from the NFO files and maxconsole.com but I can't really find a reason why I cant load any games...or what I have to do on the GC to get the ISO running? I'm sure i've tried all the buttons and none of them will boot the game...I was under the impression the game should just load?

sorry for the noobish questions I have just never done any of this before, I tried to read up on it before but I figured it was stright forward...now it isn't so!

if anyone know's some tutorials I am more than happy to go learn I am just having troubles finding them

edit: ok i can get here now:

but it still hangs on this...I've tried MK: DD jap, Zelda WW US and Kirby Air ride so I am just lost now, I wouldn've hoped one would've been compatible, ot at least begun to load.

confusing me.
    Last edited by whatnow; 16th March 2005 at 09:00 PM.
    I'm new to this :huh: