After getting pissed off with running old knackers to get to work I decided to get one of these and keep my evo for better things.

Ford Fiesta TDCI 5dr 1.4

On first impression its fine, the seats are well comfy, in fact probably the most comfiest seats I have ever sat in.
The earlier model seats were hard as nails so it looks like Ford decided to alter them.

It comes with remote central locking, electric front windows, electris boot release and power steering.

Its running around 60mpg which isn't bad but not a patch on the french equivelent.

The build quality is typically ford, no rattles or bangs and looking at it they have used decent materials too!
The car has a nice feel when your driving it with and feels nice and safe.

Now the things I don't like.
The performance is rubbish, this car will never pull the skin off a rice pudding, its flat as hell.
The centre console is very high and you end up banging your legs on it when you press the clutch in/out.

Obviously no signs of problems as yet though apart from a passenger door mirror thats faulty and needs changing.

To sum up, a good car that lacks performance, even slight performance, build wise its great though.
In short, Don't expect it to drag race a nova from the lights as it won't , as far as simple motoring goes, its ok, and it beats the 12 mpg I get from my evo hands down!

urbsy