Close

ABCMan

Default i'm not voting (again)

i am however spitting blood.

my cocksucking local lying bastard labour council have fucked me again.

i requested my voter registration documents before xmas last year, took the council 6 weeks to send the forms out, filled them in correctly and sent them back in feb, the cutoff date was the 11th march (although we were told by them it was the end of march), they recived my forms before the end of feb but it seems they noticed i never vote labour so they got "lost" and werent found till the 15th march , of course that means that they dont have to let me vote, so having been cut off by the council person (and i use the term "person" loosely) i am now forced to sit here in my front room watching people walking past my house to the local madrassa with handfulls of postal ballots, they are big white envelopes and very noticeable, why they need to go there 2 hours before the prayer meeting starts i dont know unless its going to take the mullah the extra 2 hours to fill in all the ballots for them.

maybe i should have put my name down as an islamic sounding one then my application would surely have been processed in time?

and they say we are a democracy, well thank you labour, my arse is sore from the butfucking you just gave me yet again.

why again? oh did i forget to mention that last year out of 3 of us on the electroal roll they only bothered to send us 1 postal ballot and of course as we are an area where labour might have lost seats our region was switched to postal ballots only in order to ensure labours mosque based victory.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: i'm not voting (again)

Can you not kick off?

With wonderfully racist comments like that at least we know that if you have been denied the change to vote then the BNP will be getting one vote less this year.

i am now forced to sit here in my front room watching people walking past my house to the local madrassa with handfulls of postal ballots, they are big white envelopes and very noticeable, why they need to go there 2 hours before the prayer meeting starts i dont know unless its going to take the mullah the extra 2 hours to fill in all the ballots for them.
    Tough luck mate. Everyone has the right to exercise their vote even the people walking past your window to the local madrassa (who also by the way also have an equal right to be here).
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorescobar
    Can you not kick off?

With wonderfully racist comments like that at least we know that if you have been denied the change to vote then the BNP will be getting one vote less this year.

Tough luck mate. Everyone has the right to exercise their vote even the people walking past your window to the local madrassa (who also by the way also have an equal right to be here).
    no, i wouldnt have voted bnp i dont vote for racists, as to my comments being racist in any way whatsoever, how? islam is not a race no matter how hard the islamics act like it is.

edit : i did kick off m8, thats why the cunts cut me off

oh and if i was racist i wouldnt have been wanting to vote for the conservative candidate either.

will be interesting to see if this massive block vote (assuming its repeated elsewhere at other mosques etc in this area) will affect the outcome of this election in my constituency since at the last general election i believe there was a recount, any bets this time with these fraudulant postal ballots its a labour landslide just like they want (and i'm talking about a labour landslide in this constituency only).

oh and salvadore if you want proof what a set of twats my local council is, its the same one as yours

Thanks
    Karma Level

ABCMan - Read back through your original post and let me know if you think that it sounds in anyway xenophobic?

I can understand you been pissed at not receiving your entitlement to vote but I don't think that it's the fault of any of the muslims in your area. Plus I am sure you know deep down that the council hasn't ensured that the muslims in your area get postal slips over whites.

You almost sound like a crazy man with some of the stuff you come out with sometime.
    Anon.

ABCMan

oh i edited the above after you replied, but as i said in my edit i wouldnt have wanted my vote if i was xenophobic anymore that if i was racist.

how could you explain the lack of our postal ballots last year and the complaints of others in the area i was living in who didnt get theirs either, coupled with the massive majorities gained by the islamic (labour) party candidates, the differences were staggaring, with average seats localy to me seeing a labour gain of over 2000 votes on the previous year.

and in no way do i blame the moslems for me not getting my vote, i blame the labour administration for wanting to keep their seats and screwing people who might not vote for them in favour of bending over backwards to ensure the islamic block vote.

Thanks
    Karma Level

and in no way do i blame the moslems for me not getting my vote, i blame the labour administration for wanting to keep their seats and screwing people who might not vote for them in favour of bending over backwards to ensure the islamic block vote
    If it was true that the labour administration were deliberatly fixing stuff (maybe I am more naive than I thought) then someone'd have done something about it?

You have PM.
    Anon.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I also got fuced by them. I was only 18 in January, so I sent off my registration to vote shortly after my birthday. I received a letter back within a week or so, saying I had been added to the list, BUT this wouldn't come in effect till the middle of May, which would mean I couldn't vote in this election!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I feel your pain ABCMan.

I cannot vote again this time due to a screwed up planning application on a small plot of land next to the house I own. The landowner applied for planning permission using MY address which is NOT illegal so I have been informed. This caused a chain of events at my local council which registered HIM to my property, thus removing me, to the extent that I have even had my 25% single person council tax discount cut. Although oddly the direct debit remains in place. Hence, I am not registered as living at this address anymore and have not received a polling card.

Last time out I lived in a council flat, which in reality was two semi-detached houses split into 4 flats. I was in one of the downstair's flats, flat 3. Had my polling card and trotted off to the polling station. Handed in my card but my address was NOT on their computer lists and didnt appear on any of the records in the polling station, as this was 8pm there was no way of contacting the council to confirm anything .... basically they said there wasn't a Flat 3 to which I responded "What the fuck do you think is holding flat 4 up then ?" ... I didn't get to vote !

As an exercise I emailed all 3 main parties Leaders email addresses with my story claiming to each that they had "lost my vote", I also emailed the local candidates with the same story. I never had ONE reply .....

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by The Toker
    I feel your pain ABCMan.

I cannot vote again this time due to a screwed up planning application on a small plot of land next to the house I own. The landowner applied for planning permission using MY address which is NOT illegal so I have been informed. This caused a chain of events at my local council which registered HIM to my property, thus removing me, to the extent that I have even had my 25% single person council tax discount cut. Although oddly the direct debit remains in place. Hence, I am not registered as living at this address anymore and have not received a polling card.

Last time out I lived in a council flat, which in reality was two semi-detached houses split into 4 flats. I was in one of the downstair's flats, flat 3. Had my polling card and trotted off to the polling station. Handed in my card but my address was NOT on their computer lists and didnt appear on any of the records in the polling station, as this was 8pm there was no way of contacting the council to confirm anything .... basically they said there wasn't a Flat 3 to which I responded "What the fuck do you think is holding flat 4 up then ?" ... I didn't get to vote !

As an exercise I emailed all 3 main parties Leaders email addresses with my story claiming to each that they had "lost my vote", I also emailed the local candidates with the same story. I never had ONE reply .....
    sounds about right, i'm helping out where i can, if i cant vote at least i can try to get those who can and dont plan on doing to get off theiur arses and use what i've been denied, then tomorrow will be a mental day running from 6am till about 3am on fri morning, buut it wont be the first time i've done that.

hopefully even if the tories dont win (its a labour seat, marginal) i can get enough people out to vote to keep it a marginal and negate the fradulent labour block vote

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    well thank you labour, my arse is sore from the butfucking you just gave me yet again.
    i shouldnt laugh coz u were quite obvioulsy fuming, but that comment had me in stiches!:thumbs