I cant beleive it but I cant wait to find out what players have been signed up to do this!?!??!

FOOTBALL legend Pele is planning a sequel to Escape to Victory.

The Brazilian star is in talks to make a follow-up to the 1981 film about a group of Allied PoWs who take on their Nazi captors.

The original starred Michael Caine, Sylvester Stallone, former Argentina and Tottenham Hotspur player Ossie Ardiles, and the late England captain, Bobby Moore.

A host of today's soccer stars could also be signed up to star in the sequel.

Pele, 64, is having talks with Freddie Fields, producer of the original film, according to Variety magazine.

The man regarded by many as the world's greatest footballer is in Cannes for the launch of Pele Forever, a documentary about his life.

It includes never-before-seen footage of his playing days.

Besides Escape to Victory, Pele has starred in several other films, and said: "I always think that I would have become an actor if I hadn't been a soccer player."

He is also working on another script about corruption in South American football.

"When I was minister of sport in Brazil, I tried to bring in a law that would make the chairmen of clubs reveal their accounts like other businesses. It was turned down but I think it is an important story that will make a good film," he told Screen International.