Close

ABCMan

Default its not only us who have a hall of shame

while researching something for a friend i cam acrooss a site called "innocent" that has a hall of shame all of its own, it certainly makes scaryier reading than ours does (just)

http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/index.html try it for yourself, but prepare to be shocked and / or horrified

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: its not only us who have a hall of shame

This makes good reading: http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/poolemills/index.html

In the last hour I've posted about Safari Boy whom I knew as a "young man". I knew Gary Mills too, bit of a thug, but never capable of murder.

The main evidence at their trial was based around a witness that saw him and Poole beating the crap out of Hensley Wiltshire, a drug dealer.

Anyone who has seen the house in Ryecroft Street will know that to see inside the living room window, as the witness claimed, you would need to be standing on a ladder as the room is on a mezzanine floor level (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=mezzanine) some 8ft above ground level.

The deceased was alive when he was detained at Gloucester Police Station, and despite two visits to casualty, where both times he was declared FTBD (fit to be detained), witnesses in adjoining cells testified at the trial that they heard him "screaming as if being beaten up". He died in custody at the cells some 15hrs later.

Mills and Poole were denied parole a few times because they maintained their innoncence, and eventually thanks to the Trial and Error TV programme's investigations and overwhelming evidence to the contrary they were acquitted in June 2003 after some 14 years in prison.

That's what you call a "Hall of Shame" :nono

ABCMan

Default Re: its not only us who have a hall of shame

reading through all that i have to say, if i'd known nothing about it at all i would have been concerned far more, but when i got to this .....
    Mr Mills added: "I would rather the police were prosecuted than us having to sue them. Justice certainly hasn't been done."
    my mind immediatly thought, "you are right, if justice had been done little cunts like you would have been locked up and wouldnt have been free to get stitched up by the police", which of course led to the next thought, "maybe, having seen the justice system fail to incarcerate a worthless stain on humanity like him the police were actualy right to try to fit him up in order to spare society from scum like him" after all, he's done 14 years inside so thats a lot of innocent people who havent had their lives fucked up and a lot of people who've finaly seen him get what he deserved.

now if only the courts would treat his compensation claim as they have treated him before and give him £20 as that would be about his expected declared earnings for 14 years.

there are so may cases on there of innocent people being convicted for something they didnt do, its a real pity that people like mills are featured at all, if the justice system had worked properly he'd have been doing time for crimes he did commit.