Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default I got kicked from my WoW guild

As per topic i got booted - do you think i was fairly kicked? I posted this thread on the guilds forums but it got pulled off. Due to the amount of effort i put to make it i needed to post it somewhere. Would love your opinions folks.
    Here is why i was given the shove:

I have spoken to the Hexus Mods and they have specifically stated that anyone who post unconstructive threads will have them deleted. This may endanger their Hexus account here. The last thread will remain hidden as it has gone too far to edit satisfactory. >>

This is a Family Forum and a good one at that! This thread is not designed to continue any sort of slanging match between partners but to talk about problems, dispel misinformation and more forward.
    >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

Crikey what a thread! I have never seen so much contempt shown towards me online, even from the regular ‘why was I banned for cheating’ threads I get with my name bandied about elsewhere.>>

>>

I’m not going to even get started over the night of longs knives segment of this discussion. The thread needed a catchy name - so it got one. >>

> >

Lot’s of people are trying to say this needs to be left or I should not reply as we are never going to make up our differences and in all honesty you are correct. But the fact remains that there are lots of people who have no idea what is happening, myself included. So I am responding to inform people. I’ve had my time in this guild made extremely difficult for no apparent reason. I would invite anyone to mention incidents whereby I have done wrong. Jabba and Bertie (ex Hexus members) are the only two I have had a run in with and as we are all adults we now get along VERY well. I was even selected to be invited to a guild they were thinking about starting after leaving Hexus. >>

> >

Here is how/why I got kicked from the guild of love last night:
    >>

> >

Until last night I was NOT aware that I had been such an upset in the guild to the officers. Not a single person has sent me a PM informing me that I was even a fraction out of line and I have certainly NOT been sending PMs to another guild member as claimed. I can not see what people are getting at that I have cause any small/large problems. If truth be told I strongly feel that I have basically been used as a scape goat by another group of friends who wanted to move to Maligned. A large one at that. I feel pretty sad that as most has a lot of influence (or power) in the guild they have decided to wreck Hexus in the process. >>

> >

People are stating that myself and Lilith have had a beef for sometime but to my knowledge this is not true. Have we had a row Lilith? If so – over what? The only two times I have even come close to a row with him before was when he rowed with Madocks (whilst I was helping Lilith kill Furbolgs) and I did my best to make the peace between the two. >>

I have actually been very friendly with Lilith as this shows:>>

>>

I was later to discover that someone in the guild was trying to get my account deleted over this. >>

> >

I didn’t even have a beef with Lilith over the Tiramus demoting issue but certainly thought it was a wrong to treatment him as such. We as a guild did not know where we stood and I personally felt very disillusioned about why we did not talk about this. We; as non-officers, were deliberately being experimented on when Cocis was promoted last night, only a fool would have not realised that. I saw Lilith promote him and saw red – hence my singular comment. This issue was not talked about on the forums and I reasoned it needed to be talked about in the only place it was allowed to i.e. in-game Guild Chat. >>

> >

I never realised that I had become such a threat just as I stood for guild leader, which I evidently have been to the recently parted officers. There have been many more serious incidents not involving me that have but they have had a running log since their occurrence. If I have been such a thorn in the officers side, they must have begun to keep logs of every incidence. Can you please post the screenshots you have?. I again state that I have NOT been sending JaneyJane or Redpiggy any private messages as claimed and if I had a single pm/public announcement with my name would have sorted that immediately!>>

> >

> >

> >

A lot has gone on behind the scenes in this guild that a lot of members do not see, so for the benefit of confused people I am posting a small fraction of my life in Hexus. The following is not a personal attack but shown for demonstration purposes only.>>

> >

Livadrell are you sure you were not told to move as shown in these threads? >>

Quote Originally Posted by angels
    No madocks you are definately wrong there, Livadrell certainly wasnt told to leave by a family member, he left on his own accord. And certainly no one can blame him for that!>>

aka Ellia (Velans Wife)
    This is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard!!! I did not leave the guild because Velan said to, in fact he did not even ask me to.>>

Benji Boy - Livadrell lvl32 warlock
    >>

>>

> >

I have played for 26 days in-game to date and have only just reached level 60. Why because I have been helping people in and out of the guild on the way there. Other people in the guild have decided that this is not their choice and have decided not to help people out. I have always considered this to be a major problem in the guild. One of these people was an officer:>>

>>

It was basically this comment towards our guild that steered me make to the comment that got me kicked from the guild. I spend all day banging on about teamwork to kids and see adults make comments like that!>>

> >

To provide complete honesty I will mention problems I have had with people. The only person I have had a row with was the ex-officer Tig but I had NOT done anything to make this know to the guild, as I thought it was not beneficial in any way. I tried hard to get along with Tig but he just didn’t seem to like me. As this shows:>>

>>

>>

And you think I treated JJ bad and am a big bad wolf. In fact when Tig left I was pretty sad as he had a lot to offer. I personally think if both people make an effort to get along they will. We do it at work everyday don’t we. I have even played with Tig since so perhaps the rift is healing a bit. I hope so. Perhaps he was just angry that I stood for guild leader and that’s fair enough. >>

> >

Another issue. I have no idea why these people didn’t want to send me an item? It is obvious that officers never wanted the item to go to me as something had happened. As I had not been informed what this was I’m sure it was Chinese whispers that alas caused a defamatory remark. >>

>>

> >

Finally I found this interesting. It shows positive steps to ensure some people do and do-not follow into Maligned:>>

>>

> >

> >

> >

All the guilds problems were identified and recognised the same day Velan became Guild Leader. Until this incident with Tiramus/Lilith I was feeling pretty dam positive that Hexus was being led in an improving way. It has come a long way since its humble beginnings. Until yesterday I thought we were all friends. I was truly shocked that Velan had singled me out to be a scape goat:>>

>>

> >

I am VERY concerned that this looks like it was planned. That Hexus was never going to be a regular lvl60 Raid guild and people were becoming frustrated. I know all the officers have a running dialogue with Maligned. >>

Why was the application thread asking to join Maligned on their forums the moment officers started to leave? Some went offline yet Lilith knew exactly who to include in his initial application thread. Despite the evident lack of communication, let alone thought. I don’t quite understand how as people logged off immediately after I was kicked as I understand. The time frame wouldn’t even fit a quick MSN/Phone call. >>

> >

If anyone wants to read all about what happened in Guild Chat after I left, this is a link to the entire conversation:>>

http://www.aute77.dsl.pipex.com/WoW/...s_21.06.05.htm>>

Reading that and the related threads recently has guided me to have A LOT of respect for some people in the guild and I include one particular officer in that assertion. >>

> >

> >

~As I have seen many times before all this has happened over people letting power go to their heads, not knowing how to handle given situations and retreating into their power circle whenever their power gets disputed. Hexus Horde could have been the most valued Guild on Arathor – will it still achieve this?
    >>
    Last edited by ERU; 24th June 2005 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: I got kicked from my WoW guild

I think perhaps a guild that has such amusing politcs is not worth being a member of

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

EDIT:
    After some consideration I decided to rejoin Hexus Horde. I had secretly managed to get some members to join or be interested in joining the guild to fill the ranks, so it was foreseeable that I might have another go before my subs were due. However; I had a calm chat with Az about this as soon as I saw him online that eventually straightened things out. I wasn’t aware he didn’t know I had been invited back. Elwe is ERUs Alternative character in the following:

As it would be rude to just leave outright I mentioned it to the guild:

So I have now decided to join Hordes Angles who have greeted me with an enormous welcome with jokes and insults flowing thick and fast. They have the sort of banter I like in games and should be doing their first attempt at Molten Core (I got the key now too \o/ ) in the near future. Whether I renew my subs in July will be decided on how much fun I can regain from playing WoW with them now.

I have already managed to remain in contact with most of you and hope we will both make the effort to do so in the future too. Az I hope you have no ill feeling towards me and I fully understand your stance as a Hexus Mod. You’re all fantastic and diverse folks who have created many hours of fun for others.

I have tried to put the Hexus Horde community first in all my decisions in the past and now feel that it is time to move onto pastures new. So far the grass is looking greener for me and I’m having fun playing a game (i.e. entertainment) all over again. GREAT STUFF!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been in around three different guilds so far in wow. And tbh I prefer to play solo apart from guild instance runs. The amount of petty bickering that goes on is unreal.

Although it is funny how people take it so seriously sometimes when at the end of the day it's a game.

I should really when I join a guild make sure there is noone below 18 in it hehe.