Quote Originally Posted by Roach-Rampino View Post
My RR which was my 3rd one in a row. I loved it but it had to go as I have just taken on a massive new house refurbing project, so I sold it in October.

It was a TD6 Vogue. It had everything on it from heated rear seats and steering wheel, 20" Vogue alloys to the upgraded 13 speaker Harmonn Kardon sound system, sat nav, tv, dvd etc. It was the nuts. Black was a bastard colour to keep clean though. I also had the 5 year VIP servicing package which saved me a bucketload of cash.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And my new motor which is a big difference in motor but great fun to drive as it is fast and the handling is exceptional. It is a hybrid between the 330d Sport and SE. It was made by BMW to demonstrate to their main dealers the options between the two models. It has all the M-Tech kit, 18" alloys, sports suspension, sports interior but lacks the boot lip spoiler. All in all a great car. Although on a '52 plate is wasn't registered until '54 which is odd but has warranty until this March (which I will extend) and VIP servicing until March '08 which is a touch.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Roach, do you miss the RR? See you post on the other 4x4 but seems nothing in comparison, will you back after the project is complete?

All nice motors, and a nice opener by the original poster for that Bike.

Seeing the BMX's above is a laugh, i am 33 this year and still have my Black Lion BMX with electric blue mag wheels and still buy yellow tyers for it. Had this since i was 9/10 i think.

Q