Close

Thread: brett hart

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny brett hart

is it true that gold berg smashed up brett hart or not my mate said he watched the
    big wwe special on tv and bret hart was comantating about the matches when
    gold berg set about him is it true.i new bret hart was talking to wwe but i did not know he would be at ring side.i think its a wind up i dont think bret would be so stupid as to get into a slaging match with goldberg come to think of it i did not know
    that goldberg was with wwe.i remember bret hart back in the 1980 he was young
    then but he was good. i once saw bret hart in a match with britsh bulldog and the
    dinomite kid what a match that was and the hart foundation always won there where the days.and what about randy savage he was good to he once took hulkster on back in 1980 the hulkster was inside the ring waiting for the worldchampian to
    come and there he was randysavage soon as he got inside the ring hell broak loose
    the hulkster went for savages throat there was blood every where but inthe end
    hulkster won and became world champian again.i think if bret hart was to come back he would bloody kill some of these guys who are at the wwe now.i think what wwe
    need now is a good clear out some of the wrestlers at the wwe are crap.get bret to
    sort out all the good from the bad.and bring back vince he was so funny he was
    talking inside the ring and he was saying loads about stone cold when there was
    this smash stone cold walked down and said what what you should of seen vinces face it was a picture.he is great and funny man

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: brett hart

WTF.. how old are you son.... if someone cares to translate the above please feel free.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by daz73
    WTF.. how old are you son.... if someone cares to translate the above please feel free.
    His mate at school has told him a pack of lies about Bret hart being at Summerslam and goldberg kicking his arse.

apart from the fact golberg wasnt at summerslam... bret hart was no where near

Tell you friend "liar liar pants on fire" :tongue

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just like been in the playground again!
    Signature Removed - Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

Newbie Re: brett hart

hi my name is richard and im sorry about what about my thread about bret hart.this mate at work said that bret and gold berg got to gether.well my mate had me strung up all day about this and it turns out that its all lies.the ass h.any way im glad that bret is ok i still think bret is good guy alot better than some of the wwe stars are i
    mean dont you get sick of all the same matches every week.same old thing going on week after week.and what about hhh he always said im the best not anymore mate
    sombodys younger and better beet you 4 times.bret hart held the world title for
    longer and he gave all wrestlers there chance to have a go and win the title.i dont think there is any body at wwe who held it longer.i used to watch saturday grandstand and every saturday we would site down and watch big daddy and
    haystackes wrestle then there was this wwf came on and that was that i was hooked.im about 41 years now

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm speechless... 41!

Thanks
    Karma Level

and did we really need another brett hart thread?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Goldberg gave Bret Hart his career ending concusion, but that was 5 years ago.