Close

Thread: weight loss

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default weight loss

considering joining the gym again. used to go about three years ago. probably about 4 times a week at the time and was fairly healthy. Since that bought my own place, quit smoking and now spend most of my time eating kebabs and rubbish, and drinking. As you all can imagine my waist has been nicely expanding ha ha ha. Anyway thinking of getting back into it, was wondering if there is anything worth taking to aid weight lose. Will take it alongside my gym program. Just dont want to spend too long looking like a blimp in shorts.

cheers.

oh if there is something good. where is best to get it from?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkey110
    considering joining the gym again. used to go about three years ago. probably about 4 times a week at the time and was fairly healthy. Since that bought my own place, quit smoking and now spend most of my time eating kebabs and rubbish, and drinking. As you all can imagine my waist has been nicely expanding ha ha ha. Anyway thinking of getting back into it, was wondering if there is anything worth taking to aid weight lose. Will take it alongside my gym program. Just dont want to spend too long looking like a blimp in shorts.

cheers.

oh if there is something good. where is best to get it from?
    Ill let you know the secret...

Diet & Cardio, dont look for supplentation to loose weight, thats just bullshit, you want results, you have to work hard, not depend on pills.

The things we use and talk about on this section purely aid us in our efforts, nothing will work unless you have a solid diet and a regular exercise regime, and since you dont appear to have those down, i wouldnt even think of recommending you a supplement to help.

Read around the forum and look at previous advice and queries, they answer your questions.
    Anything else, just ask