Ok i've been workin on this for a few weeks on and hoff

I dont actually like it but it's more of a concept than a finished design. Eventually I want to have a multilevel vector 3D enviornment with panels that you grab/pull out which then contain a section of my work, either 3D, Flash, HTML etc.. however at the moment I dont have much work to put into it (partially becuase I lost some in a HDD crash, sensible me not backing up).

As time goes on I will have a dynamic site which can incorperate all my latest work and read it all from a database or file or some sort, but one step at a time

Please rip it apart and mention anything you do or don't like about it, as that's the best way to improve it. It's not a finished design it's just online becuase I needed something there to point people to and it's better than a page can't be displayed message.

Also I know the 3DArchitect site's basic as fook, I think eventually i'll just rip out the content that I like from it and keep the rest to myself (it was a prototype project for uni which I never finished afterwards).

Cheers, I look forward to people's comments, good or bad