Close

Termy

Default ATTN - Everybody !!!

This is for those people who have wanted me to do something with their handsets, and for further reference.

Please do not agree tosend me your handset on a certain day and then not send it at all. There have been a few here that have done this. I am not a business and only do this for fun, therefore I have to wait for the postman to turn up. And he doesnt most of the time.

I do not do this for the money, bur do make a little on the way. :coffee: :coffee:

So please send the handset if arranged, and if for some reason you dont, please let me know.

I am always happy to help other people out as best I can, but hate being pi$$ed about. :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: ATTN - Everybody !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Termy
    This is for those people who have wanted me to do something with their handsets, and for further reference.

Please do not agree tosend me your handset on a certain day and then not send it at all. There have been a few here that have done this. I am not a business and only do this for fun, therefore I have to wait for the postman to turn up. And he doesnt most of the time.

I do not do this for the money, bur do make a little on the way. :coffee: :coffee:

So please send the handset if arranged, and if for some reason you dont, please let me know.

I am always happy to help other people out as best I can, but hate being pi$$ed about. :thumbs :thumbs
    Well said Termy. This section wouldn't be the same without people like you helping out for free.