Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default refining searches

Hi,

Is there any way I can restrict access to certain parts of df for myself? My company has recently introduced policies which means that what we do on the internet is far closely monitored. Whenever I read df I always do a view new posts and this brings up all new posts including anything within the VIP area. The problem for me now is that this search includes posts in the xxx section. Although I aren't interested in this section and I normally just ignore it; however due to the companies new policies I'd like to ensure that this section was not included in my search for new posts.

I can do this: http://www.digital-forums.com/search...=0&forumchoice[]=84&forumchoice[]=127&forumchoice[]=219&forumchoice[]=83&forumchoice[]=317&forumchoice[]=285&forumchoice[]=86&forumchoice[]=92&forumchoice[]=129&forumchoice[]=94&forumchoice[]=149&forumchoice[]=186&forumchoice[]=158&forumchoice[]=222&forumchoice[]=88&forumchoice[]=192&forumchoice[]=233&forumchoice[]=335&forumchoice[]=89&forumchoice[]=216&forumchoice[]=214&forumchoice[]=267&forumchoice[]=280&forumchoice[]=281&forumchoice[]=217&childforums=1&titleonly=0&showposts=0&searchdate=lastvisit&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&replyless=0&replylimit=0&searchthread=0&searchthreadid=0&saveprefs=1

But I can't seem to search by the wildcard *.

Is there a way I can currently do this?

Cheers, salv.
    Last edited by salvadorescobar; 13th October 2005 at 08:26 AM.
    'If we aren't meant to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?'
    Anon.