Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default a phone for ABCman

i couldnt believe it but..................http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ilkone-i800-Is...QQcmdZViewItem

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: a phone for ABCman

muhaha....cant imagine that witht he crazy frog going off for every prayer

ABCMan

why in gods name would i want o go anywhere near something like that, it would be the cellphone equivelent of carrying a turd in my pocket, in fact the only possible reason for its existance could be if i ever decided to become a suicide bomber it'd tell me the best tim to get to the mosque.

before i go, can you imagine what the ringtones on it would sound like? i mean just how many ways are there to playback the sound of a cat being strangled?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wear that sh!tty top in the wrong place and you might get a pounding and a half....

ABCMan

Quote Originally Posted by bdb
    Wear that sh!tty top in the wrong place and you might get a pounding and a half....
    you arent wrong there, in fact its sad to say but you wouldnt need a top like that, just being non-muslem is enough to get you attacked around here

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can tell by your attitude to muslims and the disrespect that you havent meet many nice Muslims....then again where i live i have alot of Christians but i don't find taking the "piss" out of them on this forum makes any difference to the situation but just makes you seem like a bit of a bad guy......... im guessing from your from a place up north Birmingham ? if not where you from ?

ABCMan

I can tell by your attitude to muslims and the disrespect that you havent meet many nice Muslims....then again where i live i have alot of Christians but i don't find taking the "piss" out of them on this forum makes any difference to the situation but just makes you seem like a bit of a bad guy......... im guessing from your from a place up north Birmingham ? if not where you from ?
    a northern mill town where suicide bombers come from, where over 80% of assaults on those under 24 are carried out by the islamic population on non moslems, where you cant buy a ham pizza and have great difficulty getting fish and chips cooked in proper fat, where you can hear the sound of an alien language being broadcast over loudspeakers over the tv if you have your windows open, where english is a secondry language in schools, where you see streams of people in what i would call night shirts taking their ballot papers to be filled in for them every election, where scum like the bnp get their higest percentage of the vote in the whole country because the labour council and labour mp will do anything to get their vote, where the police are afraid to arrest them because of previous riots and a physical seige on the police station in the past, where the cub scout hut had to be demolished because another new mosque was found to be needing building at a strange angle and one corner "had" to be built where part of the scout hut stood, where the (approx) 50% of the factories that are islamic owned employ only those of their own faith but the non moslem owned ones are forced to employ a percentage of moslems, where large retailers employ mainly or entirely islamic staff because the moslems will only buy form other moslems (and of course they get better discounts), where we had students sent home from college on 11/9/2001 because of celebrations being held by the islamic students, likewise we had our postal sorting office closed for the same reason and a couple of roads were also closed to allow what i can only describe street parties to take place on the same day / evening, where fireworks are not available except for the run up to bonfire night and the few days before new year but the moslems have free access to them whenever they want for any party or boming/ mass murder they want to celebrate.

welcome to my world.

oh and yes i know some wonderful people who happen to be moslems, i dont hate people, i hate the "religion" that causes all the above.

Thanks
    Karma Level

you don't want the phone then.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles

İlubber Lang

CHAMP19NS

Thanks
    Karma Level

hahah karma given shambles

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles
    im not sure you may have to ask him again!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think its great that many british non muslims are converting and im glad areas are becoming more populated with muslims as Islam will rule the world like it did for 1000 years. I live in a place full of Chritians if you wanna swap places give me a call and well swap houses...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ABCMan
    a northern mill town where suicide bombers come from, where over 80% of assaults on those under 24 are carried out by the islamic population on non moslems, where you cant buy a ham pizza and have great difficulty getting fish and chips cooked in proper fat, where you can hear the sound of an alien language being broadcast over loudspeakers over the tv if you have your windows open, where english is a secondry language in schools, where you see streams of people in what i would call night shirts taking their ballot papers to be filled in for them every election, where scum like the bnp get their higest percentage of the vote in the whole country because the labour council and labour mp will do anything to get their vote, where the police are afraid to arrest them because of previous riots and a physical seige on the police station in the past, where the cub scout hut had to be demolished because another new mosque was found to be needing building at a strange angle and one corner "had" to be built where part of the scout hut stood, where the (approx) 50% of the factories that are islamic owned employ only those of their own faith but the non moslem owned ones are forced to employ a percentage of moslems, where large retailers employ mainly or entirely islamic staff because the moslems will only buy form other moslems (and of course they get better discounts), where we had students sent home from college on 11/9/2001 because of celebrations being held by the islamic students, likewise we had our postal sorting office closed for the same reason and a couple of roads were also closed to allow what i can only describe street parties to take place on the same day / evening, where fireworks are not available except for the run up to bonfire night and the few days before new year but the moslems have free access to them whenever they want for any party or boming/ mass murder they want to celebrate.

welcome to my world.

oh and yes i know some wonderful people who happen to be moslems, i dont hate people, i hate the "religion" that causes all the above.

U hate the religon what a daft comment you dont even know the religon .... you just liek to make offensive comments against it study Islam to study it dont judge the religon on what you see and hear ...

ABCMan

U hate the religon what a daft comment you dont even know the religon .... you just liek to make offensive comments against it study Islam to study it dont judge the religon on what you see and hear ...
    what more would i need to know, islam is pretty much responsible for every act of global terrorism on the planet, its opressive, ofensive, bigoted, almost prehistoric in its outlook, not entirely sure where you get the 1000 years from either as it post dates both christianity and judeism by a minimum of 500-1000 years, it has spread around the world, but there again so has aids, doesnt mean its a good thing in fact i cant think of a single islamic country (although i'm sure you will be able to correct me) which isnt either a dictatorship or racked by internal terrorism because it seems that islam and peace can not exist together, they get what they want or they try to take it by force when they think they have sufficient numbers.

as for a house swap, i wouldnt consider it, those who are modern and wish to integrate i have no problem with, those who want to turn my country into some 15th century islamic shithole i'd happily man the barricades to get rid of.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fact!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

O well your opinion is respected even if i think your wrong....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Off topic, keep it for the Religious forum.