Close

Thread: Help Me Choose

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Help Me Choose

Hey Guys! I'm in the middle of decorating my room, and I'm looking to get rid of my posters on my walls and free up more wallspace by condensing my wardrobe into what used to be the airing cupboard!
    Anyway, I'm basically looking to get a piece of pop art style canvases on each of the walls.

I already have a large purpley one of Bono in the ipod advert stylie, to go on one wall!

I also have this BEATLES set to go on another wall, and I was thinking of getting an Oasis style one on the final wall of the room. Please take a look at the following auctions and let me know what you think....

Brother's Union (Print)

Noel With His Supernova Guitar (Hand Painted)

Liam & Noel (Print)

Noel With Tambourine (Painting)

Ideally I would like Both Noel & Liam, but could settle for a decent one of just Noel coz he's the brains behind the outfit! hehe!

Let me know people which you like, or if you know of any others that are availible!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help Me Choose

I like the 3rd one the best, looks like someone has bought it though. I wouldn't mind some canvas art myself, not got the money to waste on any right now though. There's a shop at the top of Bold Street that does these kinda things mate, always see Beatles stuff etc, it's a bit overpriced though compared to what you'd pay on ebay.

Thanks
    Karma Level

look at this seller he sells some shit hot stuff, when i get my house am gonna get about 10 of them some real cool ones...
    Enjoy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Deadly - The shop on Bold Street is good and kinda prompted me to get some bits like this, but I think most of what they sell costs far more than the ones on ebay for far smaller canvases! The small ones are cool, but you want them to make an impact on a large wall! I a bit skint myself, so these be going on the credit card if/when i buy them, i just want them to be able to stick in my room when its finished! Also I've already got the Beatles one, I got it from the same bloke for about £60, where as the week before another of those sets went on ebay for £200, so i got myself a bit of a bargain!

look at this seller he sells some shit hot stuff, when i get my house am gonna get about 10 of them some real cool ones...
    Yeah dude they are some top quality paintings, shame I haven't got enough walls or enough money! Wait til I get my own house sorted and I'll do the same by a shed load of them! hehe! Cheers Dudey!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, the shop in Bold Street is pretty expensive, definately better off getting them on ebay, probably save a fortune compared to what you'd pay in that shop.

Quite like that Beatles one you have, you've made me want a Beatles one myself now lol

Hmm, i wonder if anywhere sells replica gold records, they could be quite cool.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A replica gold record, just get an old one from a car boot sale and spray paint it gold, get a little plaque made for it for a couple of quid and then put it in a frame with a nice red felt background! hehe!
    the Beatles one is quite cool, 4 separate pictures all hand painted...that link was the actual guy who did mine toohe must have made a few!! hehe!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I like the first one, colourful, i quite like the look of some of that stuff, nice

matt