Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anabolic steroid questions answered!

PM me with any questions re this subject as i`d like to keep this topic off the boards as i`ve had a few frowns upon my posts.

Regards.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anabolic steroid questions answered!

i dont see the problem with these, as long as theyre used responsibly, and it is down to peoples free will, unless there was some legal reason, i dont see why not

Thanks
    Karma Level

is there legal reasons why it cannot be discussed or is it just because it makes the board look not so great to some people? just wondering

Thanks
    Karma Level

I`ve just had alot of negative feeling through adding my input to certain topics as i added being a steroid user i got flamed, i don`t want to defend my corner as i feel i have nothing to fear from this but the bulk of the people here seem to band me as "dirty".

I know what i`m doing and i dont want to justify my choice to anyone but if anyone has questions on steroid use then i feel i`m in a prime position to help as much as i can having joined the dark side myself.

Hope this is constructive and i`m not being ignorant, your thoughts are very welcome, and thanks for the feedback so far.

I know what it is to want to try steroids and i think i can offer a screened opinion and advice that is`nt here for all to view until they have decided.

Regards Kryptonite - Eat big, Be big !
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by super mike
    is there legal reasons why it cannot be discussed or is it just because it makes the board look not so great to some people? just wondering
    You have a good point, but as soon as you say steroids! People think "small dick" and "die young" = Not educated in AAS use.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've never tried them, never will - but am interested all the same.

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on them as a current user - opposed to things i have read from members on here who have used them say 5/10 years ago and experience the long term effects.

Wether you post or PM me - id like to hear from you

Thanks
    Karma Level

I appreciate you posting this Kryptonite, you have already given me some usefull info, manythanks for that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer_y89
    I've never tried them, never will - but am interested all the same.
    Be interesting to hear your thoughts on them as a current user - opposed to things i have read from members on here who have used them say 5/10 years ago and experience the long term effects.
    Wether you post or PM me - id like to hear from you
    I think roids have come on so much from years ago and alot more is now known hence for my money they are safer than ever, providing they are not fakes as they do plague the net.

Rule 1 Never buy roids from the net, all these sites claim to be the real deal but you will get ripped, if you have any you suspect (steroids) then post pics of the amps/vials and box etc all i`ll take a look.

Steroid use in a nutshell will accelerate growth at an unbelievable rate and will take you beyond your genetic limit of natural size. IME if used correctly it`s safer than being a smoker.

Hope some of this helps.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    I think roids have come on so much from years ago and alot more is now known hence for my money they are safer than ever, providing they are not fakes as they do plague the net.

Rule 1 Never buy roids from the net, all these sites claim to be the real deal but you will get ripped, if you have any you suspect (steroids) then post pics of the amps/vials and box etc all i`ll take a look.

Steroid use in a nutshell will accelerate growth at an unbelievable rate and will take you beyond your genetic limit of natural size. IME if used correctly it`s safer than being a smoker.

Hope some of this helps.
    Thing is, if you don't buy them off the net then where do you buy them? Do you stand around in the corner of the gym whistling and looking around? I'd be interested in taking them if only because I've never done so before and that's generally my reasons for doing just about anything .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by WalterPill
    Thing is, if you don't buy them off the net then where do you buy them? Do you stand around in the corner of the gym whistling and looking around? I'd be interested in taking them if only because I've never done so before and that's generally my reasons for doing just about anything .

PM me
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd be interested in taking them if only because I've never done so before and that's generally my reasons for doing just about anything .
    Are you in shape at the moment ?
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    Are you in shape at the moment ?
    Not too bad but not great as christmas binging coincided with a bad ankle injury from playing football but I've started back in the gym yesterday with some light cardio and weights and I'll be back in football tonight. Will be hitting the weights heavier again as of sunday/monday so will be back in a modicum of shape in six weeks or so.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kryptonite, basiclly iv going gym 3 times a week for the last 6 months, iv been using CEE and Whey and my diet is strict and high in protein. Im happy with the results so far and in about 6 months time i will be looking to take it up a step.

What do you know about Bulgarian Tribulus?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I dont advocate this at all but like everything else its each to their own...
    So would say it could be even a thread to keep questions of the like in it,then saves all the bullshit being said in other peoples threads which have no want for this..so just my thoughts on this and no offence meant by this either
    @Jamin Eone6- HERE have a read at that and see if that answers your question......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jamin Eone6
    Kryptonite, basiclly iv going gym 3 times a week for the last 6 months, iv been using CEE and Whey and my diet is strict and high in protein. Im happy with the results so far and in about 6 months time i will be looking to take it up a step.
    What do you know about Bulgarian Tribulus?

Sorry dude cant comment on Bulgarian Tribulus having never used it but i`d guess it`s ok as Reflex are a good name in sups, as to your level of fitness, you need to really hit your natural level peak before you join the dark side but then in saying that i did`nt.

Impatient i was, but then you can get good results fast, but you must have a good clean diet, thats the most important thing. All these slimming critics on telly will always say, "you are what you eat" and bodybuilders will agree, so at both ends of the scale this still is mega important.

Dont think in using steroids you can pop a pill here and there or have a couple of injections and whilst your on your arse watching telly munching doritos your gonna get big, you are all so wrong.

Also i would like to add that in my experience of steroid use and friends alike doing them will ot give you better endurance, cardio i`m not good at but big weights and reps of 6-8 is me. So if your a footballer or a runner then i`d say leave well alone, they`ll only slow you down.

P.S. i have closed PM messages due to repleat questions but i can make execptions if people wish to chat but don`t want to unveil themselves to the board.

Hope this helps guys.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Kryptonite, thanks for the pm, mate. Unable to reply, maybe your box is full. Suffice to say, thanks for the info and I may get back to you in a couple of months.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thnxs for the pm mate, at the mo i jsu wna get as much info as possible as im only 17 not too sure if i should be taking them yet, whats your view?, i kno people on steroids at my age and their huge, but dont wana start just yet, anyway heres my stats

height: 5 7"
    weight: 80Kg

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by pheonixsingh
    thnxs for the pm mate, at the mo i jsu wna get as much info as possible as im only 17 not too sure if i should be taking them yet, whats your view?, i kno people on steroids at my age and their huge, but dont wana start just yet, anyway heres my stats
    height: 5 7"
    weight: 80Kg
    Dude you are a kid to be fair and you natural testosterone production is raging so there is no need to add anymore, not only that you are still growing. You say you know guys your age that are on steroids, dont worry an fear the peer pressure this is not like trying your first cigarette, you can mess up and have long term health issues.
    Chemically enhanced

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey can you send me the answer to this aswell please mate. i am not interested in taking the roids at the moment but i am intrested in them, if you get what i mean

Thanks
    Karma Level

Blimey i`m suprised at the response to this topic but i feel that the majorty of people are asking "Do i think it`s ok to try"? i`m not here to sing its praises and tell you it`s perfectly safe, that bit is your choice. If you`re into fitness and you are vein like me then there comes a time in your training you want a bit of extra help then this works for me, but i am 32 with wife kids and a great job so it`s not the be all to be on gear and flaunt it in the open, its a hobby.

Rule of thumb with any kinda training "It`s not a race, it`s a marothon". Dont think you can do a cheap 12 week stack and transform into muscleman, be good if that were the case but sadly guys it aint!

Anyway i`m here spouting off justifying my own existance when i should be listening to you. Cheers guys.
    Chemically enhanced

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast