Close

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Password protected pages

I think this is the right section, I want to learn how to get past these pages without having the correct info

I was thinking if I learnt it and it wasn't too complicated I could run a request service for XXX sites...

Anyway I am trying the good ol websnake method but that is too time consuming for me to be able to exploit at request on here.

Cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Password protected pages

not sure what websnake is?

I used to crack xxx sites when I was a member of an IRC xxx pass group.
    I learnt alot from reading and trial and error.

Good places to start are Deny and the Icefortress, although I've not cracked any sites in a while the basics are still the same. I'm no longer a part of the cracking scene so I've not visited those sites in a while. But if they are still there they will tell you all you need to know.

****EDIT****
    Ok I've just checked and it seems those sites are now closed although you should still be able to check out Fravia and maybe a few others - here are a couple of links to help you on your quest.
    _http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:w8uuRCUV9bIJ:shui.3322.net/55/268.htm+gaamoa&hl=en&client=firefox-a = big crack software list..
    _http://www.project2025.com/index.php = Rhino ex member of Deny
    _http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum/index.php? = Great site for everything security and I think Gamoaa might post there - look for his progs they are great.
    _http://www.fravia.com/ = Fravia as mentioned before a great place to read and learn the concepts of searching the net. If you know how to search you will not alway have to hack/crack just look for it in the right place and you may find it.

Hope the above helps. I suggest searching for the members of Deny and Ice's websites - Some may still exist or be archived.

z
    Last edited by zoro25; 15th January 2006 at 02:05 PM.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

h**p://www.accessdiver.com/

Make sure you use real proxies and not honey traps
    Have Fun.

U.N.C.L.E. X

More UNCLEX than last week but less next :woot:

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Cheers boys, websnake mirrors the entire server so you can see all directories, HTML etc. It can drag all the pics etc down too but takes ages. By being able to see hidden dirs you can access them directly bypassing the password protected page.

Doesn't help with user/pass though...

Thanks
    Karma Level

To crack an XXX site, hidden directories is a good start and I've cracked a group of sites all using the same XXX hosting company by usng that method.

It should be the pass directories you should be searching for and not just hidden members directories. There are weeknesses in the protection methods used by CCBill and others and it is this kind of cracking that most people who crack as a main skill focus on.

Are you wanting to crack just a single weak password on each site for yourself to gain access?. Or to learn as a skill?.

If you want just a single password then as already mentioned Accessdiver or any other cracker should suit you. Make sure you first learn the protection used on the site by visiting the member signup page and then when you know this you will know what format the user and pass will be in then load or make a list of choice.

There is no point using aaaaaa:aaaaaaa aginast a site that uses aaaa@aaa.com:123456 .

All basic stuff but I'm sure you get the point.

z

Thanks
    Karma Level
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by zoro25
    To crack an XXX site, hidden directories is a good start and I've cracked a group of sites all using the same XXX hosting company by usng that method.

It should be the pass directories you should be searching for and not just hidden members directories. There are weeknesses in the protection methods used by CCBill and others and it is this kind of cracking that most people who crack as a main skill focus on.

Are you wanting to crack just a single weak password on each site for yourself to gain access?. Or to learn as a skill?.

If you want just a single password then as already mentioned Accessdiver or any other cracker should suit you. Make sure you first learn the protection used on the site by visiting the member signup page and then when you know this you will know what format the user and pass will be in then load or make a list of choice.

There is no point using aaaaaa:aaaaaaa aginast a site that uses aaaa@aaa.com:123456 .

All basic stuff but I'm sure you get the point.

z
    Well I like to try my hand and build a "black" skill base. I always thought about a type of h4cking and this one seems most appropriate as if I can do it efficiently I can crack by request in the XXX section.

Can't get Accessdiver to work and I am not too sure about the whole spoofing thing, I used to be though...

So you think websnake etc. is the way to go then?

Cheers

Thanks
    Karma Level

You can always move onto cracking sites like cumtv.com with form crackers (cant remember one off the top of my head) , used to try my hand at that and found an account with 100 usd on, bought about 20 minutes of webcam sex :

Out of interest, where the hell can you find websnake, v 1.23, theres the main site but you have to pay to get to the dl link, got a crack/key waiting for it but cant find the bloody program.

Edit: just found a working one on limewire

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Very odd, I use websnake and am able to mirror just one folder, 3 html, one php, and one gif fille. Within that folder is one jpeg.

However from just goin on the actual site in a browser and right-clicking then properties on some pics you can see they are in another folder which is not mirrored :s

Any ideas?

Edit: changed the settings but getting this error:

FTP Control Connection error: 10061, WSAECONNREFUSED - Connection refused, retrying

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan
    Very odd, I use websnake and am able to mirror just one folder, 3 html, one php, and one gif fille. Within that folder is one jpeg.

However from just goin on the actual site in a browser and right-clicking then properties on some pics you can see they are in another folder which is not mirrored :s

Any ideas?

Edit: changed the settings but getting this error:

FTP Control Connection error: 10061, WSAECONNREFUSED - Connection refused, retrying
    Websnake just dumps any images into one folder i believe? not sure actually but could be.