Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info poster (WESTSIDECALI) stirring it up on Nintendo forum with "insider" info. True ??

Well now , rumours and speculation fuel the internet and message boards and create alot of discussion , the poster certainly knows how to get people typing and no doubt not all of what he says is true but it certainly makes a good read , heres some snippets...
    ...was also talking about when the Revolution launches that it will have a decent launch of games. Zelda of course was one of them, Metroid Prime 3 which he said should be ready for launch, Mario Revolution which should be ready, Pikmin 3 which is almost done, and some other games that I have never heard of. The cool thing about it all was he was saying they are developing a classic Nes game which most of us have not heard the name in years, Ikari Warriors. Ikari Warriors is in development and he said things are going smoothly, hopefully this game turns out great since it died shortly after the Nes days.
    ...told me the Nunchuck controller is still a PROJECT, it isn't 100% for sure that they will use this controller in Revolutions final completed system before launch. So I asked, " Well show me proof," and he did just that. He showed us a picture of this controller which was ANOTHER project they were working on. The controller he showed us looked a little similar to the DreamCast controller but had a nice size screen in the middle. This screen in the middle of the controller was also like a ds very similar because the picture showed a PEN that was connected to the controller which you could hide if wanted. This feature would be perfect for some games like football games and such, but he said this was just 1 of the 3 controller projects. So he said it isn't confirmed which controller will be the official controller played on the Revolution. Makes me wonder what the 3rd project of the controller was because he kept secret about it probally what Miyamoto was talking about only time will tell May 9th will fill us in a lot stuff.
    have a read [HERE] and strap yourself in , cos its a bumpy ride

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: poster (WESTSIDECALI) stirring it up on Nintendo forum with "insider" info. True ??

someone else said that there was another card up nintendos sleeve that was a big thing, i cant wait to find out if the above is true

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: poster (WESTSIDECALI) stirring it up on Nintendo forum with "insider" info. True ??

Roll on release...
    We all make mistakes sometimes